Strike 1:The Lion's Hunt

AN:The chapters will have a decision based progression like in Shin Megami Tensei.

Location:Abandoned Factory(Outside Maretropolis). 12:15 AM

As the peaceful moon shined over the city of Maretropolis, a cool breeze calmed the ponies walking in the cities streets. It was awfully quiet this evening besides the sounds of civilians talking, carriages rolling the streets and the sounds of music from the local theater. Nothing out of the ordinary was going on since the city was under the watchful eye of it's guardian protectors.

Well, not yet anyways.

Outside the city, the light of the moon was the only thing that lit the darkened terrain that lead to an Abandoned Factory outside the City. It was originally a factory that provided power to Maretropolis, but after a freak accident a few years ago, it was closed off to the public due to the building being unsafe and on the risk of collapse. Still though, it didn't prevent some individuals from exploring the empty facility.

Tonight though, something different was about to happen. Out of nowhere, the clear evening skies started to form storm clouds over the building. A high powered bolt of lightning struck through the top of the factory, making a hole appear in the roof and letting in the light of the glowing moon. Moments later, the smoke that was coughed up from the lightning strike began to die down. But what was inside the crater created by the lightning strike wasn't exactly what you would normally find in an abandoned factory.

"Ugh...... My head..."

It was a figure that nopony had ever seen before in the flesh. A tall tale that was only a legend in ponykind history. Some have believed in it's existence while historians believed that traits of this species were passed down to other creatures like dragons, centaurs, minotaurs, and diamond dogs.The creature had soft skin,lean physique,bright lime green soulless eyes,blond hair that appear "as if it was sprinkled with golden dust".It was wearing blue and white armor,a cloak and a helmet representing a Lion with white mane, along with an fancy looking spear.

It was a human.A young human. He was only 16 years old, almost reaching 6 foot tall. The creature based on physical appearance appeared to be an adult, and he had no FUCKING idea of what just happened.

His name was Y/N L/N. A high school students who didn't really have any sort of desire for the future he was always bored. He didn't look at anything as if it was interesting,he was always bored.

 He didn't look at anything as if it was interesting,he was always bored

Y/N was still trying to understand what was going on. A minute he was in an Anime Convention with some friends, and now he was in a weird and dark place, with the Spear of the End Rhongomyniad.

Y/N:Ok let's trace try and recall what happened before.

Flashback.

???:Come on Y/N hurry up!

The sound of his friend ??? nagging him was irritating the Blond teen as he was browsing through the different sales.There were different things ranging from weapons to accessories, even somebody that did tatoos of anime characters, there were from all sorts of series such as Bleach,Naruto,My Hero Academia,Dragon Ball,Fate and even some of the more "unknown" series such as Among Us,Splatoon,Inazuma Eleven etc.