"Is it only that form that is being quite abnormal?" Cosmo questioned curiously. The boy with orange dino cap nodded his head in confirmation. "Yeah, ever since we started our journey to Planet Aero; that is also where I started to have unbearable nightmares. When we were in planet Plasma, my Cyclone element was just fine and I had no nightmares," He added. This made Y/n ponder, placing a hand under her chin. 'This couldn't be just a coincidence.' She thought to herself.

"Boboiboy," his name was written on the scroll which means that she called him. "Uh, yes?" He answered the elf who seemed to be very deep in thought. "Is it not odd that the fact that Planet Aero is also known as 'The Air or Wind Planet' and your Cyclone element is the only one out of control, it could be any element─but it really had to be your wind power," she told Boboiboy through her magic scroll. The others gasped as they realized it. Ochobot arrived, placing Boboiboy's tray of food in front of him.

The power sphera listened and joined the conversation. Gopal just stuffed his mouth with food, his eyes darting to everyone on the table as he felt the tension rising. "Yes... it is," Boboiboy breathed out in awe. "This must be a sign that there is something wrong with the Gem of Air," Y/n continued. "The what?" Almost everyone blurted out in unison which startled Cosmo.

"The Gem of Air is the only magical artefact of Planet Aero─it controls the air, wind and weather of the Glamoura Galaxy, most especially, Aero. The location of the said artefact is unknown and no one has ever seen the gem," Ochobot explained whilst showing them a hologram of planet Aero which appeared along with a few information, but, it wasn't enough. The hologram disappeared as everyone turned their attention from Ochobot to Y/n.

"Legend says that it is protected by magical creatures that resides at the highest grounds of Planet Aero. I heard from rumors that it is the most dangerous part of Aero, everyone is forbidden to take foot on the place. If someones does, they are certainly facing a death wish," Y/n added, as everyone's eyes darted from her to the magical scroll. "It will be bad if someone will try to steal it, who knows how many Aeroans will die!" Cosmo exclaimed in absolute horror.

Everyone was tensed on their spots, nervous that it may actually be a sign. It was horribly silent until Gopal decided to interrupt. "Dey! Don't worry about it," Gopal reassured as he stood up. His right foot was harshly slammed on the table, which made almost everyone flinch because of the noise it created. His right hand rose up, pointing to himself; it looked so dramatic that there was an artificial spotlight that illuminated only Gopal.

"We will protect it! We're heroes after all!" He proudly exclaimed, feeling extra heroic. His element manipulator best friend stared at him in awe as he realized this before nodding his head and standing up─fist bumping the air. Boboiboy felt determination rush over him as he started to speak with enthusiasm. "He's right, we can do it! We've done it before, as a team─we'll work together! Now that F/n and Cosmo are here, it will be a lot more easier since they know more about Glamoura than us," He happily cheered which eased the anxious tension within the atmosphere.

Y/n and Cosmo felt happy at the fact that they want to work with them too and not left them out but, their two female human companions were also hyped up, they were definitely going to join them with their confidence-boosting moment if only Gopal didn't place his foot on the table. "As much as I like the self-esteem-boosting─ Put your feet down and have some manners!" Yaya scolded Gopal as she shot him her infamous cold and venomous glare that was probably the scariest one out of the gang. Gopal, out of fear; placed his foot down back on the ground right after flinching.

"Haiyah! Can't you see we are still eating!?" Ying added furiously. Boboiboy who was standing with determination earlier─now loosened his force on his fist and loosely lowered his hand; he sweatdropped at the scene and just stared with a dumbfounded look. He watched as his best friend get scolded more by his other friends whilst Y/n was in a state where she found the situation questionable and amusing; Cosmo was in the same state as his mistress.