26. Tonight plan.

Preeti's POV,

I feel relieved, I feel happy! I can see Davina's spirit crushing down in my spell. Yes, I can see her suffering in front of my eyes but as per my plan I pretended to not look at her. She screamed and Mrs. Mary along with George came to the hall.

George saw Davina. I can see the pain in his eyes but couldn't feel it. These people are trying to harm me and my father using Davina's spirit. Why should I care about their pain? George stood dumbstruck there. I don't know why isn't he helping her. Maybe because I'm here.

"Who screamed? Preeti dear, are you alright?" Mrs. Mary asked in concern. She looked really worried.

Wait! Isn't she a part of their plan? Doesn't she know about Davina?
Okay fine, then this would be more interesting tonight.

"I'm totally fine aunty. Maybe the sound comes from outside." I answered taking glances at Davina's spirit which calmed down after the effect on her lowered. She stood up in a weak poise.

"But the sound seemed to be close." She stated perplexed.

"Maybe be your mistaken Aunty. Let's get into work." George said trying to change the topic. I loved seeing them in depression. They wanted to put me in this situation with my dad but here I'm smarter than them.

Today will be the last day of Davina's spirit and Lily's overconfidence. I'm gonna destroy the happiness of the two soul sisters but I won't regret, ever in my life!

Davina's POV,

It hurts! I couldn't figure out how I'm feeling. I'm no more a human to check my body, I'm a soul and I don't know to check it. The only thing I know is to hangout with Snow. I have always disturbed her, nothing else. I knew all this already but today I feel like apologizing to her.

My inner feeling told me that something is going to happen today. I'm feared! Not because I'm getting hurt, it's because I don't want to lose Lily. I don't want to hurt her more.
I came to my room. Actually it's Lily's room exactly but I always felt it as mine. Suddenly I heard the sound of door being closed. I turned to find George. He seemed worried. He is my friend but not less than a brother.

"Are you alright Doll? Why did you screamed? Why were you lying on the floor? How is your soul? Shall I call Snow? Why aren't you answering?" He kept on ranting with questions, letting out droplets of water from his eyes.

"Hey Grapes! Chill! I'm totally okay. I can't die even if I want to." I said with a chuckle, hiding my pain because my pain gives him pain and I don't want to see that. "I don't know what happened but I was pulled harshly back when I tried to step out of the bungalow."

"Who pulled you?"

"Umm, well I don't know." I said pouting.

"Okay be careful. We'll sort out this when Lily is back." He said in a serious tone and I chuckled. Oh yeah! I have a habit of chuckling in serious situation. He gave me look of disbelief and I chuckled once again.

"Take care, tell me if you want anything. Don't try to move out again, understand?" He said in a threatening voice and I nodded.

Lily's POV,

I'm standing infront of Men's fashion texture's manager. He seems to be a gentleman. James told me his plan and I am completely ready for it now.
I hope everything moves smooth.

"I don't know what to do now." I said pretending to cry.

"Mam don't worry, can you say where your friend left your company documents?" The Manager asked, calming me down.

"I genuinely don't know sir but he said he lost in on his way. He also visited here." I said between my sobs. The manager seemed confused by now.

"Sir but he told he wanted to buy men's bracelet for his friend in your mall." James informed the manager and the Manager's face enlightened.

"Okay then I think I can help you. I don't know whether your friend left your documents here but let's check the CCTV camera." He said and grinned.

I nodded externally but was extremely happy internally. Finally our plan succeeded but I don't know why James felt that Clara would have come here to purchase the bracelet.

The manager accompanied us to the CCTV room and we went there like obedient students. He asked me the date and time my friend came. As I remembered the date I saw George's bracelet changed, I mentioned the date. I mentioned the timing in between our college hours as it would be the time Clara bought the bracelet.

The manager directed the man sitting near a big computer and he started clicking some icons and files with the pointer. Atlast the video played.

The video passed three hours and I couldn't find Clara. I glared at James. I was not angry but disappointed. He placed his hand on my hand and squeezed it, assuring me. I signed and turned back to the computer screen.

"Here!" James screamed and I caught the sight of Clara. Yes! She was here. She came here to buy George his lost bracelet. She is helping him. Now it's confirmed.

"Where?" The manager asked , instructing the man to pause. James gulped and I glared at him. Can't he keep his mouth shut.

"It's not him." I said and pretend to cry more. I pretend to sob hard and feel down.

"Sir, I'm sorry. I think she is not well. I'll come later." James said in a hurried tone and took me up in bridal style. "Once again sorry sir." He said to the manager before leaving the mall.

He placed me on the car's passenger seat and started to drive. Few meters of drive was silent but he broke the silence.

"Clara and George knows something about Stephan's murder but how can we find it out?" James asked.

"Let's ask them directly." I said in a serious tone and he looked at me in shook.

"Are you sure?" He asked and I nodded. He nodded back and we rode towards my house.