Chapter 26 - SECRETS REVEALED?! (PART 2)

Start from the beginning

"Or we could just go with that—" Amato sighed.

"Wait, why are hiding behind me?" The hero asked when his partner used him as a 'shield'.

"Hiding?! What are you talking about? I'm not a coward! I'm... I'm just protecting myself here!" Mechabot replied, tugging Amato's shirt.

"Whatever—" Amato rolled his eyes. Suddenly, they heard a low growl coming from the shadows.

"Did... Did you hear that?" Mechabot said, slightly shaking.

"It came from over there!" The red robot pointed.

"Mechabot! Prepare for attack mode!" Amato instructed as the growl was becoming even louder.

"Got it!" Mechabot said and quickly handed Amato a broom he just found.

"Really?—" Amato gave his partner a blank look. "You know we should mechanize, right?"

"Oh yeah! I forgot— AMATO! BEHIND YOU!" Mechabot eyes widened when the green beast emerged from the shadows, giving them a sharp look as if wanting to kill them.

Amato quickly pushed Mechabot away, dodging the claw attack from the ferocious beast.

"How come there's a giant green tiger here?!" Mechabot shouted, fusing with the old broom to create a Mecha Blaster.

"I like to know that as well." Amato said, aiming at the thorny beast when suddenly he noticed something unusual.

"WAIT!" He shouted, putting the Mecha Blaster down, and raised his hand as a sign of concession.

"I... I don't want to hurt you! In fact, I came here to save you!" Amato said, hoping that the beast might hear him out.

"Amato! What are you doing?! We're going to be eaten alive here!" Mechabot immediately returned back to his robot form, shaking his partner as if the man had lost his right mind.

"Mechabot... I think that giant beast is from our world." Amato whispered.

"What? Really?!" Mechabot turned towards the thorny beast.

"Yeah! There's a power sphere hanging around its neck!" Amato pointed at the yellow-like bell.

"Now that you mention it..." Mechabot replied, much calmer by now.

"Can... Can we trust you?" Another two power spheres came out from their hiding place.

"Of course! Here's some proof!" Amato showed them his TAPOPS and TEMPUR-A badges, hoping that he might earn their trust.

"Thank... Thank you for saving us!" Ochobot and Motobot launched their selves at Amato and Mechabot while Cattus turned back into his cat form and quickly joined them.

"There... There... It was terrifying, right? Especially when you're new in this world." Amato smiled softly, trying his best to comfort them.

"Oh my, you're prickly, huh?" Amato sweat-drop when he accidentally touched Cattus's thorny tail while the feline purred.

"Wait! So, are you one of the high officers that TAPOPS sent here?" Ochobot asked.

"Yes, I am." Amato nodded.

"And so am I!" Mechabot said proudly.

"A power sphere?!" They questioned, shocked.

"Correction! A destructive robot power sphere." Mechabot replied to his 'kouhai' rather smugly.

"Is Boboiboy with you? Is he fine?" Ochobot quickly questioned, turning his attention back to Amato.

Amato let a soft chuckle. He recognized the yellow robot since Tok Aba once showed Ochobot to him. "He's fine and doing well if I may add!"