Stomachbug - Zayn

One Direction had just finished a tour and had two weeks off before getting back in the studio to start recording the new album.  Most of the boys had headed back to their parents houses to catch up with some family time and friends from their home town.  Zayn had decided to stay in their shared flat as Perrie had a few days of that week from Little Mix and he hadn’t spent time with his girlfriend recently as there schedules had recently clashed.

Zayn was really glad that he had the flat to himself as he was exhausted and could rest in peace and silence.  He planned to hit the gym during the two weeks of.  That worked for the first half of the week, but then things went wrong from there.  It was about a five days in to his break when he woke up in the middle of the night with a dull stomach ache.  He groaned and took some paracetamol and then went back to bed.  He slept until noon and woke up feeling better.  He smiled to himself and went and had a shower to start the day of.  He felt fresh after the shower and got dressed.  He then went and had some lunch as he was quite hungry.  He then played on the playstation for a bit and went for a walk.  During the walk his stomach ache came back and he groaned, and started walking home.  He got home and dashed straight for the bathroom where he puked all his lunch up into the toilet getting there just in time.  He then went to his room and put comfy joggers on and slipped into bed and tried to get to sleep.  He thought he could just sleep this of till his date with Perrie that night, how wrong he was though.  The rest of the afternoon was a mixture of spending time in bed and in the bathroom.

Meanwhile Perrie was getting ready for their date and tried to ring Zayn, she cursed when she couldn’t get through, she text him and got no reply. In the end she decided to go over to Zayn’s flat when she was ready.  Perrie got in the car and her driver drove her over to Zayn’s flat.  She rang the doorbell.  Zayn didn’t hear it at first.  Perrie rang the doorbell again and Zayn groaned and ignored the doorbell only having just got back to sleep.  He felt awful, his stomach was hurting, he was cold.  The doorbell went again, Zayn got out of bed and went to answer the door not caring how he looked.

Perri’s PVO

I rang the doorbell a few times before Zayn came down.  She hoped he hadn’t already gone.  His car was still there so she knew he wouldn’t have gone far.  Then Zayn opened the door just in his joggers I couldn’t believe had he forgotten about our date.  It then took me a second to actually register how Zayn looked.  He looked all sweaty, pale and clammy.

“Oh sorry I will go up and get ready for our date.”  Zayn said not really feeling up for it but not wanting to let me down.

“Zayn you sure you up for you don’t look so good.”  I said.

Zayn knew he had been caught “don’t feel good” he mumbled.

“Lets get you back to bed” I said.

I got Zayn comfortable before getting some medicine and the thermometer.

Zayn was shivering in bed I  put the thermometer in his ear and waited till it beeped, I looked at it and gasped it was 38.5 (101.3).  It was high but not too high, I helped prop Zayn up and handed him the two paracetamol pills to take he took them with some water and helped him lie back down.

“Sorry” he muttered.

“Shhh It’s not your fault your ill”  I soothed cuddling him and sooting him back to sleep.

End of PVO.

Perrie looked after Zayn that evening.  She gave him lots of cuddles, gently massaged his stomach as Zayn squirmed uncomfortably.  When he was sick she gently rubbed his back and saying soothing things to him.  He soon developed diarrhoea, and was sitting in the bathroom for ages.  Perrie had left to give him some privacy.  She felt bad for him.  While he was he the bathroom she heard gagging sound.  She knocked on the door, “Zayn you ok in there, do you want me to come in.”  She said.

“N…….o……”  he managed to get out as he puked all over the floor while having diarrhoea at the same time.

Perrie felt so bad for him and went in anyway not caring.  If Zayn wasn’t feeling so crap he would feel so embarrassed.  Perrie was shocked at the sight and quickly grabbed the bin and held it for Zayn.  He just groaned while Perrie comforted him.  Once Zayn was done Perrie helped clean Zayn up before helping him into bed.

The next two days Perrie helped caring for Zayn she cuddled him, gave him medicine, ensured that he was drinking fluids so he wouldn’t get dehydrated from all the vomiting.  Three days later Zayn was feeling much better and they could plan there date for the next night.  But it turned out that Perrie ended up getting sick and it was Zayn’s turn to take care of her.