The Wrath of Grady~ Sophie

Sophie and Keefe rushed to Havenfield trying to come up with a way out of Grady's punishment for them. Sophie had tried to convince Keefe that he should go home and let her handle Grady, but of course Keefe had refused and told her, "If you have to face him I have to too." Sophie thought it was very sweet, but she still tried to convince him that he didn't need to do that for her.

Once they got back to Havenfield they rushed to the door, burst in, and yelled, "WE LOST TRACK OF TIME!" Edaline was sitting on their couch and smiled with a look that said, "Good luck." 

 Grady was sitting in on a chair with a book and a stern look on his face. Grady looked up at them and glared. "Where were you? And why is That Boy with you?!" Grady said with an angry look on his face. Sophie sighed saying, "We were on a.... date...." "WHAT!?!?"

 Grady yelled angrily. "I'm sorry, we you wouldn't let me go," Sophie said sorrily. "If you punish someone it should be me!" Keefe jumped in. "Okay, I'm not in the mood to punish right now, so I am going to let you both off easy. First, no mushy stuff near me. Second, you are grounded for 3 days Sophie. And last, tell me the next time you to go out together." Grady said. Sophie and Keefe nodded quickly.

They swiftly upstairs to Sophie's room. They both sighed with relief. "We made it out alive!" Keefe said acting very surprised.

They both said goodbye, and Keefe leaped away with a adorable smile (In Sophie's opinion). 

Sophie went to go take her shower, choosing to ignore Sandor's many lectures about nlt sneaking off. She desperately needed a break. Her head felt terrible she decided she would go she Elwin at Foxfire tomorrow. She got out of the shower, put on her pajamas, and walked over to her desk and got out one of her notebooks. She opened it up to the next blank page and tried to draw the scene of where she went on the date. Compared to Keefe's artistic skills her's looked like trash, but for her it was pretty good. Having a photographic memory really helped with drawing and painting.

Around 11:30 Sophie started to get tired. She went and told Flori and Sandor good night. Sophie crawled into her bed and as soon as her head hit the pillow she drifted off to sleep.