The Sleepover Part 2

Recap: I dare you to...spend 10 minutes in a closet with....

Fitz. "WHAT!?!?" Fitz and Sophie shouted in unison. Keefe looked about ready to punch someone, Biana looked kind of happy, Linh looked confused, Tam looked ready to eavesdrop, and Marella, Dex, and Wylie looked...pretty normal.

Sophie and Fitz went into the closet, they were both sure that Biana wanted to get them back together, and both of them knew that was not going to happen. There was a very uncomfortable  silence that neither of them wanted to break. After a few minutes Fitz spoke up, "I'm so so so sorry Sophie, I just got mad and took that anger out on you, I swear I didn't mean it." "Fitz, I forgive you....but, I don't think we're right for eachother, I love you as a friend and always will, but just as a friend." Sophie said kind of afraid of what he was going to say next. "I-I-I think you're right, I thought I loved you and still do, but it's more of a sister and brother love I now realize." Fitz said with a sad smile. "Ok, now that we've sorted out this mess, what really happened between you and Keefe?" He said with a teasing smile.

Sophie had to explain everything to Fitz, and surprisingly he took it quite well. He even told her to go ahead and start dating Keefe, and that she had his blessing. Sophie was overjoyed and couldn't wait to find Keefe and tell him the news! About a minute later she heard a timer go off and the door opened. It looked like most of her friend expected her and Fitz to be kissing, but instead they were chatting quietly. Keefe looked relieved to see his soon to be girlfriend and his best friend acting so casually around each other.