The Sleepover Part 3

After play truth or dare the gang decided to play hide and seek...

The decided to play in teams, the teams are: Keefe & Sophie, Biana & Tam, Linh & Wylie, Marella & Dex, and Fitz would be by himself seeking.

Sophie and Keefe ran to a small compartment under a rug that Keefe said was his "Pranking Supplies." It was quite tight but they could make it work. Keefe said that no one knew that this storage space even existed but him and now her. 

Dex and Marella found a spot to hide in the vents. Dex said that they could listen to the others conversations so if someone said they knew where they were they could have enough time to escape.

Linh and Wylie hid under a bed in a guest room. They thought it was the perfect place because Fitz knew how smart his friends were, so he would look harder places.

Tam and Biana hid on the top story of Everglen in a room that they called "The movie room." Biana hid under a couch and Tam decided to go over to a pull-out- couch (Not sure if you guys know what those are. Basically they are a bed that doubles as a couch, if that makes sense) and hide inside it. Biana was 99% sure that he would get stuck, but she wanted to see that so she let him hide there.

Fitz had to count to 500 before he could start seeking since Everglen was so big. Once he finished counting he went to the kitchen to check if anyone hid there. After he checked a few more places he went to go and check Biana's room, he was about to check her closet when her heard a faint shuffling sound coming from under the bed. He went over and peaked under, and there was Linh and Wylie found! 

They had agreed that the team found last would get to give everyone a dare that they had to do and if they didn't they would be punished.

Fitz went to check his room next and heard whispering from the vents. He knew that they could hear him, so he silently made his way to the vent shouting "FOUND YOU!" when he spotted Dex and Marella.

Fitz went to quite a few more places before he heard laughing coming from the movie room. He burst into the room to find Biana laughing hysterically and seeing a hand poking out of one of their pull- out- couches. He realized it was Tam and starting laughing along with his sister. Eventually they decided to help him out of there.

Fitz then realized that Sophie and Keefe were in-charge of their fates, "uh oh" Fitz said as he began to realize his situation. "This will not be good." Fitz mummbled...

Hey! I will be updating everyday this week because my friend recently started shipping Sophitz and she said she would reconsider if I posted everyday this week. 

                                                                                                            - Love y'all                                                                                                                                                                                                  Emma🌼😘🔥