The Sleepover Part 6

They decided to play spin the bottle next. Sophie was not fond of the idea, but everyone except her and Dex agreed to play. Fitz said he would go first. He got Linh, she looked uncomfortable and Fitz looked about the same. Fitz just gave Linh a small peck, and nothing more. Next Dex decided to go. He got Marella, they both looked thrilled, but still they only gave each other a small peck. Tam was next, he landed on... Sophie. "ugh why me!" Sophie said mentally. They slowly scooted towards the middle. Tam only kissed Sophie on the cheek and it felt very awkward. Biana went next and the bottle landed on... Fitz! "NO NO NO NOT HAPPENING GAME OVER!" Biana shouted. Fitz nodded looking uncomfortable. "Well that's the end of that!" Sophie declared.

They decided to watch another movie, this time they watched Toy Story. Keefe had apperentally "Never found the time to watch it." And Sophie was determined to make him like it. They all got snuggled up Sophie with Keefe, Biana with Tam, Linh with Wylie, Dex with Marella, and Fitz all alone once again.

By the end of the movie Keefe had tears coming down his cheeks. Sophie's goal was accomplished! 

By sunrise everyone but Sophie and Keefe were asleep. Their goal was to make it to sunrise, everyone failed except Sokeefe! Sokeefe would never fail! Sophie and Keefe shared a look and silently made their way over to their friends. They stood above them with evil grins. They lifted up the pillows they had in their hands and smacked them down on-top of their friends as hard as they could. There was then a sudden abundance of screaming and squealing. It was utter chaos. "Perfect!" Sophie and Keefe thought.