Chapter 20

"Let's prank them", I added. Minds filled with demons as we smirked getting up from our place to get ready.

Dressing casually we went to Adora's place. Ringing the bell we started getting into our character. She opened the door.

"Hey guys, come in", she said, giving us a way to come inside. Tae and I looked at each other, eye cheering each other, hoping for success. We sat down on the couch with her.

"Eunnie?", I said. "Yes y/nie", she smiled. "I'm sorry but I don't think you can join us tomorrow", I pouted looking down. "Ah, why? What's wrong?", she asked confused.

"Um, hyung..he said he won't go anymore..because of you...", Tae said, looking at me. "Because of me? Huh! What did I even do!? Plus I'm going to pick my parents", she said, groaning.

Folding her hands against her chest looking hella annoyed.

"Eunnie, don't be mad, okay? I'm sorry for him. I'll teach him a lesson tomorrow", I said, comforting her (fakely).

"Argh! Fine!", she said. As I smiled at her. "Alright then, see you tomorrow", Tae said, as we went to accomplish part 2 of our mission.

We had a high five thinking about how easily it happened.

We went to Yoongi's place. "Oppa~", I shouted, not too loud. He opened the door, "what are you doing here?", he asked. "Oh well, you can walk", he added. "Yeah, I told you I was fine", I said, as we stood in front of Yoongi now.

"Hyung..I'm really sorry but Adora doesn't want you to come anymore, I know it's all of a sudden but she said it's something because of you..", Tae said, looking down.

"What? Well, wasn't she the one who asked me to come?", Yoongi asked confused but calmly. "I know hyung, but she said so, did you two fight? She seems to be not liking you", Tae added.

We really hoped this misunderstanding can get these two together but were scared if we went too far.

"Huh! How dare she not! Making me love her when she perused but leaving me like this now?, not acceptable! She Freaking needs her lessons", with that he stomped out of the house, leaving us behind.

We followed him from Tae's car. Yoongi immediately rushed out, pressing the bell nearly thousands of times. Me and Tae hid behind the bushes which were situated right in front of Adora's house. Also from where they can't see us.

—yoongi pov

I rang the bell as the tension took over me.

I followed her, messing my office schedules, just to know her, just to love her but now she's doesn't love me?? Am I a toy to her!? No! I'm not.

I'm a man, I have my ways to get her back and make her mine. She opened the door, not leaving any more time, I grabbed her face, crashing my lips on her plum ones as her eyes widened at my sudden action.

Moving my lips against her, she finally gave in. Going backwards, I kicked the door shut.

Dropping ourselves on the couch with me topping her. We pulled away panting heavily for oxygen. "You are fucking mine",
I said, looking into her captivating orbs. "You don't want me to come with you'll, why to mention who is who's", she said.

Hurt could be felt in her voice.

"I never said that but didn't you say that you didn't love me anymore and therefore didn't want me to come along?", I said, confusion conquered every cell of me.

"Wait a sec, I didn't say that", she replied. "Don't tell me those rats planned it", she rhetorically chuckled. "Fuck them later, let me fuck you now", I said, as I again started kissing her lips. 

Lips moulded slowly her together, my hands snaking around her waist to touch her desperately. She wrapped hands around my neck, pulling me closer and deeper. 

Leaving her lips, I trailed down her neck and chest. 

Time Skipped, next morning. 

- author pov 

"Taehyung and Y/n got ready to pick up their parents as Adora and Yoongi still asleep together. 

"Get up Yoongi, or else we are gonna be late". Adora tried waking up Yoongi. Freeing herself from the strong muscular grip of Yoongi around her waist, she tried getting up. 

"Waist for few more minutes", Yoongi said, pulling her in his arms again. "Yoongi-ah, I'm sore.., she shyly said out. 

"Let me help you". 

-

©️ all rights reserved by @authoradarna . DON'T copy /repost/duplicate my work in any ways or forms.

Author Adarna : thank you so much for 10k reads 😭💖

Comment "Adora kicked Yoongi on____", and let the keyboard decide. ;)

Don't forget to vote, share and comment as your little efforts are my biggest motivation. 🥰