Chapter 18

"Y/n!!", Jimin shouted my name. I turned around to see him coming running towards me.

I was about to enter the class, "hey? Um..thank you for earlier", I said, as he shook his head while panting.

"No worries, but what's between you and Mr. Kim? I kissed you", he said. "Ah that, I'll tell you later", I said, and walked inside the class avoid anymore questions.

The bell went off. "Good morning Mr. Han", everyone greeted as he gestured us to sit down. "In today's class, we have to solve some quiz and Miss Y/n, congratulations for your marriage", he said, taking everyone off guard.

I bowed and smiled reluctantly, knowing the fact that I have to face whole class now. "Tf is happening?", Emma whispered. "Everyone, Minji is suspended from the school, I hope this is lesson not only for her but for everyone, no hate and violence in this school", he said, as everyone's eyes widened.

"The in the fucking-", Emma glared me to spill the truth as everyone else glared me for 'marriage thing'.

I looked down as everyone got back to their business, still waiting for the class to end. The bell went at the most unexpected time.

"Alright, that's it-", Mr. Han stopped in between, as everyone rushed and circled around me. Wrapping their hand against their chest. "Come on. Spill the tea", Emma said. "I'm getting married..I gues..", I said, reluctantly. "We know that, but to whom? Do we know that person?", Emma spoke, more like for everyone, making me nervous in no time.

I was about to speak when I saw Taehyung at the corridor. "Mr. Kim is calling you!", I said, as everyone looked over to me, which I took to opportunity to escape but Jimin was me. "She's running everyone", he said, as everyone chased me.

I rushed towards the washroom but was pulled inside one of the classrooms. I was panting when I heard someone lock the room. "You were being chased to I thought u needed help", a melodious voice could be heard. I turned around to lay my gaze on a boy showing his bunny smile with his round glasses on the bridge of his nose.

"Ah yes..thank you", I said, as I sat down on of the benches to calm down. "I'm new student Jeon Jungkook btw", he said, smiling. "I'm Min Y/n", I said. I got up just to speak from the translucent glass of the classroom door. "They are gone I guess, thank you so much for helping Jungkook", I said, as I took my bag, and went back to the lockers.

Time Skipped as the school ended. I went back home with the keys Taehyung gave. He said, he had to stay for an hour after school today for the meeting of trip.

The trip is in next 2 days. It would be fun I guess..

I took a quick shower, getting inside a pair  of comfy clothes. I walked downstairs to make myself some sandwich. I was now watching tv when the door pushed open revealing Taehyung. I got in his embrace as he pecked my cheeks.

"How was your school after the incident?", he said. "Well, nothing much, Mr. Han congratulated me in front of the whole class and everyone wanted to know whom I am marrying, I wasn't supposed to say, but remember when u were standing at the corridor door and I pointed towards and ran away, just to escape the question they were asking me...Jungkook from class eleven I guess, saved me from them", I said, as he nodded.

"Smart girl", he said, as I chuckled. "Go freshen up, I'll prepare some snacks", I said, as he smiled and walked up to our shared bedroom. I prepared some chips and such as he came back with white tshirt and brown shorts. "Why did we decided to have snacks?", I said, sighing. "What? Why?", he asked confused.

"You yourself look like a snack, not at all comparable to these oily shit", I said, as he pinched his lips trying not to smile at my sudden pick up line. "Don't curse, and exactly, why do we need snack when you can be mine" , he said, smirking. Pulling me towards him by my waist, his lips handed on mine, making my heart skip a beat. He nibbled on my bottom lip before biting and pulling it, asking for entrance.

I gladly accepted it.

Curling it around mine, the atmosphere around us started heating up, making us want more of each other. His lips travel through my cheeks down my neck and then to chest. He picked me up placing me on the counter top.

Reattaching his lips on my chest, he marked his territory. Caressing my waist, as his hands slipped under my sweatshirt, up till my breast cheeks. "No bra? I don't understand whether I should punish you or reward you for this babygirll", he said, looking at my vulnerable state under him.

— MARURE CONTENT STARTS HERE —

"Wreck me", I said, not knowing anything other than him. Desire of the feel I missed for so long, his length hitting every sensitive spots in me.

"With pleasure", he said, as he kissed me hungrily. But pulled away and directed went upstairs leaving me all messed up. He came back with a navy blue box in his hand. "Let's have some fun baby", he said, opening the box filled with sex toys. He took out the vibration, as I gulped thinking of it.

Turning it on as he commanded, "strip", his growing erection of seeing me strip made me smirk. He spread my legs and pushed the vibrator on my clit, rubbing my entrance with thumb immediately made me numb as I threw my head back.

"

Just..l..like that", I moaned out as he started licking me and eating me out. Playing and pinching my nipples and I could feel my climax approaching me with this sensual oral sex.

But he spotted the vibrator and himself.

-

©️ all rights reserved by @authoradarna on wattpad. Do not copy/repost/duplicate my work in any form or way.

Author Adarna : thank you so much for everything ^^

Comment ur assumptions on why did Taehyung stopped everything midway :)

Comment, vote and share..your little efforts are my biggest motivation.

<3