Chapter 15

"Let's shower together", she said. I froze ar my spot. "Are you sure what you are asking for ??", I said, being serious as hell.

We never had sex after that night. Even that night wasn't in sense we both were tipsy which still wasn't good. But wait a second, did she really mean to have sex when she said to have shower together??

"I..want to", she said, looking into my eyes being all nervous. She stood up and walked towards me.

"If you don't mind,...Daddy", she said. I immediately picked her up, taking her inside the washroom. Placing her on the counter, as I kissed her.

— MATURE CONTENT STARTS HERE —

She kissed me back. My heart Skipped a beat still thinking of what she asked for.

Growing lust in me wanted to taste her so bad. Kiss got messier with only wet sounds produced. My hands snaking from her back to her waist.

Letting my hands touch her bare skin under her tshirt as I caressed it. Slowly pulling it over her head, leaving her in her black lace bra. Did she plan it??

Wearing that black lace lingerie underneath that simple clothing. She pulled my shirt over my head, treasing my abs as her eyes darkened seeing my growing erection.

She kept her hands to herself, looking deep into my eyes seductively, as she bite her lips unclipping the bra and throwing it on me. Crossing her legs and leaving her hands back, looking like an independent woman proud of her work.

"Missed me Mr. Kim? Show me how much you did", she said, seductively spreading her legs as the only fabric of her skirt making her black lace thong visible right before my eyes.

I licked my lips bending down as I messages her clothed cunt, sliding her skirt down until finally removing it off.

"So wet", I said, against her soaking thong.

Taking it away, as I licked her folds as she threw her head back with a smirk lingering on her face.

"Hm", she moaned, as I started sucking on her pussy.

Separating her folds I let my tongue enter her making her hands drag me deeper in her.

"It..It's hot here, in the shower..pleaseee", she managed to speak between moans. "As you say my princess", with that I picked her up, undressing inside shower, throwing our clothes outside.

Turning the nozel as the water poured over us, right on our figure as we had our intense make out session. Warm water calmed us down.

I pushed her back gently at the glass wall of our walk in shower. Turning her around, her cheeks pressed to the streaming wall.

I spanked her ass, as I stroked myself before entering. Separating her ass I entered her ass hole, stretching her walls as she groaned and moaned. I thrusted her.

My left hand taking the support of the wall and the tight way playing and pinching her nipples which were hard at my touch.

My hips bucking towards her, getting deep inside her as the thick muscles inside her which were hitting to my tip gave the most sensual feeling.

"Ahhh, yes daddy, th..there, right there..", she moaned against the wall. Our bodies covered with the mixture of sweat and water.

"Right there babygurl?", I said, as i increasing the pressure hitting it more often. She was moaning mess now, sucking on her neck time to time as u marked her on her nape.

"I..I'm closeee", she screamed as I felt her squeezing my length.

I felt myself twitching as well as I cummed deep inside her as her cum dripped down our legs along with water.

Pulling out i turned her around, kissing her. She let me pull apart as her hands on my chest gently pushed me back. Bending down with eyes still glued with mine.

She took my length in her hands stroking it, as this feeling already started driving me crazy being unable to recover from the high I just had.

Taking the whole thing in her month, my length already hit her throat making her gag. Bobbing her head, I held her hairs in pony getting her deep on me. Her teeth gently creating rough and painful friction on my base.

Caressing my balls as she was sucking on it. Making my climax again approach me. "Ah baby, I'm cummingg", with that I cummed all her face.

My cum dripping down her chin but she cleaned it all dry. Time Skipped.

— MATURED CONTENT ENDS HERE —

I took her for a warm bath. "Is it relaxing baby?", I asked as she rested her back on my chest, sitting on my lap as we had the most relaxing bath together.

"Hm, I guess, we are done now, we took too much time for our shower sex and taking bath", she said, chuckling as I pecked her forehead.

"As you say so", I said, as I got up getting myself and her towel. She cleaned herself dry and wrapped the tower around her figure.

I picked her up, gently placing her fragile finger on my king sized bed. Tucking her in my duvets as she got inside my oversized hoddie and I got in my shorts.

Getting beside her, as I turned off the lights taking her in my embrace. "Relax now, and take a rest, I'm always here for you", i said, as she wrapped her hands around my waist. We drifted to sleep.

Next morning I woke up with the sun rays hitting my face waking me up. To my greatest pleasure, seeing my princess sleep next to me. I pecked her lips several time to wake her up.

"Wakie wakie", I said, as she chuckled half asleep. "Are you okay my baby? If yes let's get ready now", with that we got ready for school. She was fine now, after our rough night. Thank god she was.

I dressed her up, as she combed my hair.

©️ all rights reserved by @authoradarna on wattpad. Do not copy/repost/duplicate my work in any form or way.

Author Adarna : thank you so much for everything ^^

Comment "Shower with Taehyung was____", and press the 1st option till it forms a sentence ;)

Comment, vote and share..your little efforts are my biggest motivation.

<3