Snooooowwmmmmaaaaan

Roman snapped his fingers poofing himself and Virgil into coats, snow boots, hats, gloves, and scarves.

"Roman nooo," Virgil whined as Roman dragged him into the freezing cold that was the outside.

"Come one we neeeeeed to make a snowman," Roman whined. Virgil grabbed onto the door frame as he tried to pull him through. "Snooooowwmmmmaaaaan."

"But it's cold outside," Virgil whined.

Roman stopped pulling Virgil but kept his hands around him so he couldn't run. "After we make a snowman we can come back inside and cuddle."

"... With hot chocolate...?" Virgil mumbled.

Roman smiled, "Yes. We can cuddle and drink hot chocolate AFTER we make a snowman."

"...fine..." Virgil muttered letting go of the door frame. Roman didn't miss a beat and picked Virgil up and brought him outside, then put him down.

"Snowman!" Roman yelled as he ran into the open snowy area. Virgil giggled a little as Roman tripped and fell down into the snow.

"You okay, Princey?" Virgil asked crouching down in front of Roman.

Roman propped himself on his elbows. "I'm purr~fect, dear." He got up. "It's snowman time."

Virgil rolled his eyes. The two made a snowman. Roman occasionally made flirty comments to fluster his boyfriend. Virgil would throw snow at him, as well as blame the red on his face on the cold.

--------------------------------------

They were now inside. Virgil was in Roman's room cocooned in blankets, while Roman was in the kitchen making them some hot chocolate.

Roman came into the room holding two mugs. "Virgil, I think you're being a little... dramatic with the number of blankets you have around you," he said setting the mugs on the bedside table.

"I'm cold," Virgil defended, taking one of the mugs, and taking a drink of chocolatey drink.

"Okay," Roman chuckled before kissing the smaller of the two. "Ready to spend the rest of the night cuddling and watching movies?"

"As ready as I'll ever be," Virgil said with obviously fake boredom and an eye roll. 

(333 words.)