Chapter 26: Season 2, Chapter 4

Disclaimer.

I don't own High School DxD, or any of the other copy right stuff that may be included in this story.

I don't make any money off of it and only write this for my own enjoyment.

If criticism of religion bothers you, please don't read this story. Also, why are you reading DxD, a story which makes heroes out of devils, if criticism of religion bothers you?

"He's not here." Sona worriedly thought as she tried not to let her apprehension show.

She knew he would keep his promise and come back, if not for her then to at least prevent Kokabiel's attack. She also knew he could handle himself; there were very few things in this realm that could slow him down.

"Yet that doesn't keep me worrying that something is keeping him from returning."

She really hated these moments where her heart overruled her head. Worse, she couldn't even distract herself with her duties as student council president. School hadn't begun yet, and she was all caught up with her work; the only special events she needed to help prepare for was 'Parents Day' that was scheduled for next week.

"Note to self: ensure Onee-sama doesn't find out about Parent's Day… assuming we win and there is a next week."

It was then she saw, or rather heard the perverted trio making their way down the hall while having a loud and boisterous discussion.

"Dude, I'm telling you! I saw a real life magical girl!" Motohama hysterically said as he adjusted his glasses.

Normally she would ignore the perverted trio and often made a conscious effort to avoid being in the same air-space as them. However, when she heard the words 'Magical Girl' her thoughts suddenly came to a screeching to a halt and the situation demanded her immediate attention. Carefully, she slowed her walk in order to discretely overhear the conversation.

"I think you need to lay off the anime." Matsuda laughs as he gave his fellow pervert a good-natured slap on the back.

Motohama was in no mood to be patronized as he swatted his friend's hand away and continued his tirade. "I'm serious man, serious like a heart attack! She wore the outfit, had dark hair done in pig tails, and carried a magic wand. Hell, she even did a magical speech and everything!"

"Yeah, whatever." Matsuda continues to laugh as the perverted trio head to their classroom.

"Issei, you believe me, don't you?" Motohama pleaded as he grabbed his friend by the shoulder.

"I'm not hearing this." Issei said as he tightly closed his eyes tightly and clamped his hands over his ears. "I'm not hearing this."

"What gives, Issei? Normally you'd be the first to volunteer on this mission to find a real life sexy magical girl." Motohama complained as he tried to rope his friend in on his perverted quest. "Dude, you should have seen that short skirt she was wearing. I'm telling you, her legs went all the way up."

"I think I'm going to be sick." Issei muttered to himself, suddenly turning green.

"Has Onee-sama been sneaking out?" Sona wondered as she left her hiding spot to get to the bottom of this mess.