"Oh....sorry Catra um I kinda already planned something with Tyler tonight." Adora said.

"Oh that's fine.." Catra said in a disappointed tone.

"But we can hang out now if you want."

"No. I'm just gonna go read." Catra said dryly and walked to her room.

Ok something's off, she never reads Adora thought, she walked towards Catra's door and then decided to leave her alone.

————-

ADORA'S POV
I was watching TV when I looked at the time, then rushed to my room and changed into my light pink hoodie with some gray pants. Then I got out of my room and saw Catra sitting on the couch. I was going to say something to her when I heard a knock on the door. Oh he must have saw which dorm was mine.

"Coming!" I yelled and walked to the door. I opened the door and saw him. I smiled and hugged him,

"Hey Adora." He said hugging me back.

I felt an arm around my shoulder, it was Catra.

"Do I know him?" I could tell she was just jealous because I already told her.

"This is Tyler, the guy I told you about, Tyler this is my best friend and roommate Catra." I said.

"It's nice to meet you, Catra." He smiled.

"Yeah." She walked away.

"Ok...Anyways lets go." I said.

Me and Tyler walked out of the dorm and off campus. We started walking near the park.

—————

CATRA'S POV
When I heard the door shut. I felt anger, sadness, jealousy and an unfamiliar feeling. I walked to my room, I slammed the door so hard I flinched a little at the sound behind me. I felt mostly anger....but I didn't know who I was angry at. Was it Adora? Tyler?...Myself.
I was so confused and Angry, I was feeling so overwhelmed. I got in my bed and curled into a ball under the covers. I eventually fell asleep.

ADORA'S POV
We were walking on the sidewalk in the park when Tyler spoke up.

"Thanks for coming on a walk with me Adora."

"Oh, no problem this is nice." I smiled. It still didn't feel the same as all the other times I've been out with Catra though.

We walked to a bench and sat down to watch the moon.

"Hey I-" I heard a ringing sound. I checked my phone and noticed that it wasn't mine. I looked at Tyler and he checked his phone and picked up. He walked away from the bench to talk on the phone. I pulled my phone out and started reading some Wattpad stories that I saved a while ago.

After a few minutes he came back from the phone call.

"Hey I gotta go see ya!"

"Bye!" I was confused why he left so early but didn't think about it and started walking back to the dorm. On my way to the dorm I got a call. I checked my phone, It was grandma Razz. I picked up the phone.

"Hey Razz."

"Adora, Dearie how are you?"

"Oh I'm good grandma, what about you?"

"Oh I'm fine thanks for asking! I wanted to invite you to my house, you can bring your girl friend, ah what's her name.....ahh Catra!"

"Oh I mean she's not my-"

"I can't wait to see you two, it's been so long!"

"Grandma you haven't met-"

"Nonsense Dearie!"

"How do you-" I stopped myself remembering that she is kind of crazy. "Ok grandma I'll come over." 

"Ok dearie, nice talking to you!"

"You to grandma!" I hung up and realized that I was at the dorm. I opened the door and walked in.

I quickly rushed to my room and got changed. I walked over to Catra's room and knocked on the door a few times.

No response.

I knocked again.

No response.

I turned the knob slowly to see if she was sleeping.  She was sitting on her bed playing with the sheets. I slowly shut the door and walked over to her bed and sat down next to her.

"Hey, Catra." I said softly.

She didn't move.

"Catra, are you ok?" I reached my hand to touch her arm.

"Where's your boyfriend?" She asked.

"What- you mean Tyler." I pulled my arm back and looked at her.

"Yeah, him."

"N-No were not dating."

"Oh." She sat back up from her slumped position on the bed.

"I don't know if I like boys or not."

"So....your confused."

"Y-Yeah I guess..."

Hey guys I'm gonna completely cut off this part because I'm lazy (so sorry) and because I'm taking so long to update.