" Seriously she's pushing herself she will end up hurting herself " Kuroo said. And kenma agreed.

" Can she look after herself more?" Kuroo mumbled looking at y/n. " Agaashii something is off about y/n" Bokuto said. " You're right bokuto san." Akaashi nod.

" Tsumu is y/n alright? she's clutching on her shoulder awhile now" Osamu asked his twin.
" Since when did ya showed any concern at her huh samu?" Atsumu raised his brow.

" Duh because I'm going to ask her out" Osamu said. " Hey i got more interaction with her than yer onigiri looking face!" Atsumu said.

" Fine let's put a wager on the line" Osamu crossed his arms. " Sure! because definitely you'll lose " Atsumu said.  " With you big ego let's see" Osamu said and the 2 began to pull each other's hair.

" Y/n is having a pain on her shoulder" Kita said crossing his arms. " I can see the 2 are fighting again" Suna mumbled zooming his camera towards the twins.

" I'm going to stop them are you gonna follow?" Kita asked. "Maybe later i want to watch " Suna bluntly said. " Ok I'll go now" Kita walked away.

Suna shifted his camera towards y/n. " The twins are interested at her for a reason. " Suna stared at her and a small smile tugged on his lips.

" Making me interested on her too" He said.
" Kiyoomi are you gonna watch the match?" Komori asked sakusa. " Why isn't she in?" Sakusa grumbled.

" Eh? She? Y/n san?" Komori asked. "Nothing let's go there's nothing interesting in here because she's not subbed in" Sakusa whispered the last sentence.

The match continues and karasuno is having a hard time countering hoshiumi's serves." I think hoshiumi has a praising kink i mean he wants to be praised everytime he made a move that shocks people. I mean you can definitely see it" Y/n stated making kiyoko laugh.

" He wants to be praise by you y/n" Kiyoko said. "What am i his mom?" Y/n asked.
Suddenly the ball went to tanaka sending the ball high in the air.

And hinata proceeds to do a run up. " Here it goes minus tempo boom jump " Y/n said. And hinata smashed the ball perfectly and the ball flew passed the blockers earning them a point.

" If i will be a mother that's my son" Y/n pointed at hinata. Y/n felt proud seeing her teammates grow their beautiful wings soaring to the blue sky.

"THE BALL CAME! DO YOU HAVE THE HANDS OF THE GOD?!" Hinata exclaimed grasping kageyama's arm. "That's my son and his boyfriend " Y/n plainly said. "Quit it!" Kageyama retrieved his arm.

" What kind of jump is that?" Gao asked. " He showed us something really disgusting " Hirugami said.

" Even if he can jump high. There's a limit to how high he can get, especially given his height. So then going high quickly huh?" Kenma looked at his friend.

"That shrimp is like freeze dried tofu" Kuroo stated. " Can't you just say sponge instead?" Kenma asked.

"Holy shit. Tobio's crazy too to be able to match him on that. I could do it too" Atsumu said watching kageyama.

Asahi got in the service box and his first serve is a no touch ace!

Making the whole crowd and karasuno cheering squad hyped up. The 2 teams began to race for the point. Both gaining and retaining.