𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝗚𝗼𝗻𝗲

A few days later...

Third POV:

While the twins were getting comfortable in the little town, they had no idea how much pain they gave to their brothers. Their brothers decided to visit the twins at their school, but once they arrived there and didn't see the twins, they panicked. They didn't need to show anyone kindness anymore. Without the twins, they were all darkness. They needed their light. They needed the family to be happy again. They wanted to feel complete.

As they walked into the principal office, Adriano asked nicely, "Principal, have you seen Ameria Russo and Arabella Russo?"

"Sir, please wait a minute," Principal Walter answered the oldest brother while he's talking on the phone to someone else.

"Principal, I am not going to ask again. WHERE ARE THE RUSSO TWINS?" Adriano asked harshly as he took out his gun and points at the principal and the staff member.

Once Principal Walter saw the gun, he hanged up the phone that he was talking to immediately. He started trembling.

"Mr. Giovanni, the twins haven't been in schools for almost a week, sir," he answered shakily.

The brothers shared a look.

Adriano removed the gun that was pointing at Principal Walter, added the gun back in his back pocket, and told Principal Walter, "If you see them or heard from them, tell me immediately, understand?" he sighed as he tried to calm down.

"Y-y-yes, s-si-i-r," Principal Walter replied as the Giovanni brothers left the office.

Principal Walter had never been this scared in his life before. He was living a safe life. He stops during traffic lights, drives within the speed limit, and has always been so careful. He almost didn't recognize Mr. Giovanni he saw last time.

The brothers were in a rage. They were so close to getting their sisters. But now, that goal is getting further and further. They couldn't imagine living without their sisters now that they know they are alive. They've heard about Frank, but they never thought of him as an abusive person, so they thought they should take their time to retrieve the twins to them. The brothers blamed themselves again and again. All they want is their little sisters, and there would be light between the Giovanni brothers again.

They decided to search the twins with each other, this time, with the mafia. They decided to visit one town per day until they find their little sisters.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

-hellooooo peeps. I'm so sorry for not posting daily. I've been busy with school. BUT, I PROMISE YOU THAT, THE NEXT TIME I UPDATE, THERE WILL BE MORE THAN ONE PART UPDATED. Just watch some tiktoks, do some dances, watch movies and videos while you wait for the next part. CORVETTE CORVETTE. 

- PEACE OUT, from your lovely and friendly author, Kewa  :)))