8. Thirst

Mystic Falls, what a city. I needed to get away from the drama at Hogwarts. I'd never know that new drama would start in Mystic Falls. Everything is gonna change from now on. Bellatrix knowing that I'm alive makes everything more challenging. I need to tell my dad without saying too much.

As I walked into the house aunt Bonnie came from behind and hugged me.

"I've missed you so much"

"I missed you too," I said. I looked around trying to see if anybody was here. Before I could ask she said.

"Nobody is home"

"What do you mean? Where is everybody? Where's my dad?" I got concerned. I looked around again.

"Katherine Pierce is back. We don't know how, but it happened"

"You gotta be kidding. Katherine died in the hellfire" I said, still confused about the whole situation.

"We got Stefan back. Someone must have done something to help Katherine, that brought her back"

"Where did everybody go?"

"They went out looking for her. She got here last week and went MIA after 2 hours. She was just wandering around Mystic Falls when Caroline spotted her"

I don't know how I feel. I haven't met Katherine in person but hearing everything about her makes all this uncomfortable. Katherine, looking exactly like my mother. I was speechless.

"Maybe I can go help them."

"No, you can't. It's not safe."

"Why didn't you go with them?"

"Because I was gonna come to Hogwarts and see you. And now you are here" she walked inside the house.

"But Bonnie? You're the strongest one. You are the only one who can take her back to the hell she came from"

"They found another witch who can help them."

"Okay, but are we supposed to just sit here and wait for them to capture that bitch?"

"You need to stay calm. They're gonna figure this out on their own"

"Fine" I roll my eyes.

After some time, Bonnie fell asleep on the couch. I had a weird feeling by being back here. Something was just off. Like there was a piece of me missing, but I didn't think of it much.

I walked to my bedroom and used my window to crawl up to the roof. This weird feeling just doesn't wanna go away. I felt empty. As I was sitting on the roof, I noticed an empty Bourbon bottle.

"What the-"

I threw the bottle at the ground from the roof. It shattered into pieces.

"Watch where you throw your garbage little miss Salvatore" a woman's voice said.

I looked down. This can't be real. I must be hallucinating. I jumped down from the roof and stood right in front of her.

"You must be Y/n Salvatore" she said smiling.

"And you must be the she-devil herself"

"Aww what a cute first expression"

"Why are you back? Didn't hell welcome you home nicely?"

"You really are Damon's daughter. I never thought I would say that"

"Why the fuck are you here Katherine"