7. Irresistible

Draco's Pov

Another day. Another miserable day. My life, such a joke. I felt sweaty, it was hot in here. My dorm, empty. My life, empty. God could my life be any worse?

I heard something tapping on my window. Apparently my life could get any worse. It was Ullysses. My eagle owl. A black letter from my father and sweets from my mother,

as usual. I opened the window and took the letter from his beak.

"Dearly Draco. We want you home for a meeting with the Dark Lord. You better attend -L.M"

Shit. I was scared, I didn't want to admit it, but I could feel it. I got more anxious by the minute. I haven't been as social as I was some time ago, but I really didn't care. At night, I imagine a lot of things, some dreams, some nightmares, but it is usually about her. How pathetic.

It was friday morning and I went upstairs to the Great Hall. I wasn't hungry, I just wanted company. Her company. I thought about her a lot. In the mornings, at night, when I can't sleep. This was eating me up from inside. I don't know what all this is, but it had to stop. I can't feel like this about her.

There she was, sitting. After finding out that she and Josh had slept together, my heart skipped a beat. They didn't talk for days, but now they are cozying up to each other. I saw her happy, peaceful and relaxed face.

But then I remembered back to yesterday. Her family. How can she hide something like that? How can she keep it a secret? How does she handle her blood lust? But there is still one thing I need to do before I can really know for sure.

I sat down right next to Sabrina. She gave me a hug. She was happy today. I smiled a little and looked at Y/n. She's disgusting. I hate her. I hate liking her. Time passed by slowly and we had Transfiguration at 9 pm with Mcgonagall.

Sabrina and I sat in the back of the class, in front of us sat Zabini, Salvatore and Zachary. Josh took a chair and placed it right next to Blaise. The three of them started whispering stuff to each other and they kept looking at the trio.

"This is so boring. Wanna ditch class and drink some Firewhiskey" Sabrina murmured very quietly.

And of course I said yes.

"Miss, is it okay if I use the loo" Sabrina asked Mcgonagall nicely. I giggled. She is so pathetic. I just walked out of the classroom. To be honest, Sabrina is one of my favorite people in the world. She understands me, we both have fathers that use most of their time on their work. Sabrina and I actually bonded through our fathers. They were both Death Eaters years back.

After sometime, Sabrina and I got a little drunk. We had potions with her dad and she could not be drunk in his class. Snape got his old job back as potions master, because of some things happening with the teachers.

And then I got it. Potions class. I need to cut myself while making a potion and then see Salvatores reaction. I need to get a reaction out of her. I need to know the truth.

Y/n's Pov

Professor Mcgonagall yelled out. "Class dismissed"

As we all stood up, we realized that Sabrina and Draco were gone. Sabrina needed to go to the bathroom but apparently she didn't come back. The three of us headed back to the Common Room to just relax a little. On the floor, Sabrina and Malfoy were lying like two fucked up people.

"They have been drinking," Blaise said.

"Well thanks for the invitation" Josh sat down on the couch by the fire. I needed to change to something more comfortable, so I went to my dorm. As I opened the door, Draco was behind me and walked in and let himself fall on my bed.