6. Living a lie

A/N: So sorry for this chapter. I had a huge headache and I was really tired, but I needed to upload something fast. Hope you enjoy it. Comment and vote if you like :)

TW: Sexual Content

"Why did you take me here?" we were standing in an empty classroom.

"There is something I want to tell you," he said softly.

Many thoughts were running through my head. It was all dark and quiet. He slowly got closer to me. We were standing close to each other. The air got thicker. I saw him leaning closer to me. Hesitant and nervous, his lips hovered inches from mine. His lips were seconds to mine. He did it. Softly his mouth was synchronized with mine.

It all escalated quickly. It started with a series of short pecks. I smiled. He got more aggressive. His lips moved down to my neck. It tickled. I gave up a little chuckle. As his lips moved down my neck I grabbed his hair. Soft and shiny. This made me feel euphoric. 

"Get down on your knees" he said.

I didn't hesitate. He took my brown hair up in his hand. His pants were already down. I grabbed his dick. I don't know how to describe it. Maybe 9-10 inches. I put his dick in my mouth and I moaned. I got undressed. He was left with his boxers. He laid on the table and I started touching his body. I took off my bra and he squeezed my breasts. Finally his slick fingers reached the thin line on my panties.  He started kissing my stomach and worked his way down to the apex of my thighs.

"Can I?" he asked low.

Why was he asking? He needed to be controlling and possessive. That is what I want.

"Yes"

He started licking every part of me. After a minute he put his index finger in. I got closer to my climax. My skin started to flush. My muscles started to get tense. My heart beated fast. This was only phrase one. Phrase 2 started. Everything got more intense. He slowed down a bit and right there he fastly put his cock into me. I needed to adjust his size. I let out a little moan. He pounded into me like it was the last day on earth. My walls started tightening. He finished. We both did.

***

Time passes by slowly. I didn't feel so good. Not physically but mentally. Yes I liked Josh but the chemistry wasn't there. I just hope that it's not gonna get awkward.

Today Luna and I were gonna head down to Hogsmeade. I really haven't talked with Luna a lot, but we actually have some things in common. My head hurts from all the overthinking.

This was my first time in Hogsmeade. Luna wanted to show me around and tell me about some of the shops. As we walked down to Hogsmeade I bumped into Blaise.

"I'm so sorry Blaise, I didn't mean to," I said quickly.

"Its oka-" and he got interrupted by Malfoy.

"Watch where you're going mudblood"

"What the fuck did you just call me?" I looked at him straight.

"Mudblood" he repeated himself.

"If you ever call me that again I'll rip up your throat you git"

"Literally" Luna said

"Luna!" I dragged her away.

"You swore that you wouldn't tell anyone"

"And I'm not going too. It just slipped out of my mouth. I really didn't mean to. Can you forgive me?"

"Of course, but just don't let it happen again"