2. Lust

WARNING

Readers discretion is advised - Sexual content

Y/N's Pov

I looked down at my watch: 7.58 'Oh shit, i forgot about my meeting with Luna'. As I rushed down the hallways I bumped into Joshua. "Didn't see you there. I thought you were in your dorm with Sabrina?" he asked, a little funny.

"Are you high?" I chuckled.

"You want some?"

"No thanks, maybe another time. Right now i need to find Luna Lovegood."

"Why do you need to find Lovegood?"

I looked at my watch again: 8pm

"Uhm we are just gonna hang out a little. Have you seen her?" I asked quickly.

"No, but i can help you find her. Lets go to Ravenclaw Common Room, it is located on the west side of Hogwarts at the top of a spiral staircase, if you didn't know"

"Let's go," I said.

We looked everywhere. Ravenclaw Common Room, the library, and the Black Lake. I was getting tired.

"Hi Y/n, I have been waiting for you" she said with a quiet voice.

"I've been looking for you Luna, but I couldn't find you anywhere."

I looked behind me. Joshua was still just standing there minding his own business.

"Thank you for helping me find her, hope I didn't interrupt anything"

"No of course not Salvatore, I will be heading to Hogsmeade anyways, Malfoy is waiting for me at The Three Broomsticks" and he walked away. He could barely stand still.

"So where do you wanna go, maybe I could show you around, while we talk?"

"Yeah of course Luna. So you said that you've heard a lot about my family? What do you mean by that?"

"Well yes, It was my father who told me all about you guys. Where should I begin?"

"Maybe you could start by telling me what your father told you"

"Yes, but one tiny problem, I can't really remember it all. I should just cut to the case. I know that you and your family vampires. When Dumbledore introduced you to the rest of the school, I quickly remembered your last name, Salvatore. And I was really excited to talk to you, because i have a lot of questions"

"I- I can explain"

"No worries, your secret is safe with me. I wouldn't be confused if you wanted to keep it safe, but will you tell me your story. And of course if you don't have to, we can cut the walk short"

"If you really want to know, then yes i'll explain, but it might sound really crazy and confusing"

Is this a good thing? Can I really tell her about everything? Is she trustworthy?

A lot of thoughts went through my head.

"It all started a year ago. It was my sixteenth birthday. And my mom got killed, instead of me. I should have been the one who died, not her" my tears started to show.

"I don't know if you know her, but Bellatrix Lastrange was the one who killed her. She was after me, because I was half vampire and half witch, I really don't know how that happened, but it did. Bellatrix thought she killed me, but she didn't. My aunt Bonnie Bennet, she is a witch too. When I was born, my mom already knew about Hogwarts and Bellatrix. She knew that Bellatrix would try to come after me, so she asked Bonnie to do a protector spell on me. I woke up after some time and my mom was dead, and then I fainted"