He doesn't want too, but he nods.

Jungkook smiles a little, walking over to Taehyung's side, taking his boyfriend's hands into his, "Taehyung, we're in a relationship. I know that at some points we're both going to be bored, we're going to need some spice, but right now, I'm as happy as can be. And don't you want to be happy too?"

"I am happy Jungkook, I'm so happy when I'm with you. I'm my best version of myself when I'm with you. But..I'm scared that when life starts to move slow, one of us is going to leave the other because there's nothing big, dramatic or fun happening," Taehyung says, resting his head on Jungkook's stomach, wrapping his arms around Jungkook's waist.

Jungkook plays with Taehyung's hair as he smiles a little, "bear, I know that life moving slow feels scary. But when life moves slow, it means that you can cherish every moment of it, enjoy the moments of happiness. Because when life moves too fast, you're left feeling lost, muddled and crazy. Let's cherish these moments forever baby," he finishes, leaning downwards to press a kiss on Taehyung's crown.

Taehyung smiles against Jungkook's stomach, hands creeping under his shirt so that he could feel the elasticity of Jungkook's smooth stomach skin. Jungkook whimpers a little, Taehyung's warm fingers caressing his chest.

He steps away from Jungkook, standing up, leading the boy up the stairs to his bedroom. When they reach Jungkook's room, Jungkook smiles a little, immediately holding Taehyung by the jaw, pressing his lips against Taehyung, leaning more and more into Taehyung, until Jungkook stops and steps away.

"I want to dye your hair."

Taehyung tilts his head in confusion, hands reaching up to touch his soft locks as he looks at Jungkook, "what?" He asks. Jungkook smiles, "yes! Please let me dye your hair! You'll look so good Tae."

Taehyung narrows his eyes at the smiling and giddy Jungkook, "depends...what colour are you feeling?"

"Blue."

His eyes widen straight away, "no."

---

"How did we even get here?"

Taehyung stares at himself in the mirror, before glancing up at Jungkook who's smiling giddily, as he lathers on a blue paste onto Taehyung's mint hair. "I don't know why you don't want blue hair, you already have mint hair," Jungkook mumbles, carefully brushing the dye onto Taehyung's fluffy locks. Taehyung shrugs, "I was planning to dye it back to my natural colour because the mint was growing out but now I'm going to look like a blueberry...or be on the borderline of looking stupid," he finishes with a huff.

Jungkook grins, "well, I think you'd look handsome," he says, before bending over and craning his neck to sloppily kiss Taehyung on the cheek. Taehyung's heart flutters, and suddenly, he no longer despises the blue dye that's being lathered onto his hair, but rather embraces it because Jungkook likes it, and he'd grow accustomed to anything Jungkook liked – as long as it made him happy.

"See it's not so bad, and you'll look so good!" Jungkook adds, scraping the last of the dye out of the black plastic bowl with the brush before applying it on the missing spots of Taehyung's scalp.

Taehyung shrugs, "it's growing on me, but before I give my final verdict, we have to wash it out," he says, turning his head slightly to look at it more properly. His hair was matting to his forehead, and his shoulders slump when he realises that he's most likely going to have staining on the tan skin of his forehead.