PART 3: AWAKENING

Start from the beginning

Izuku then grabs the man's hand and hits him in the stomach and then goes for a punch but he saw he stopped mid punch as he saw the man was laughing he then looked down to see that the man had his hand near izuku being kept away by the infinity but he was slowly reaching izuku

Izuku quickly kicked the man and then punched him in the nose knocking him out

Remember izuku was only using infinity as it was in self defense and did not use full cowl

Izuku then panting stood up and went over to momo and asked "are *pant* you *pant* okay", momo looks up and says "yes, I am thank you"

Izuku then helps her up and says "let's go the police station and file a complaint against these people, and btw weren't you in a limo so how are you here"

Momo takes a step back and asks in a fighting pose "how did you know that"

Izuku putting his hands up says I saw you at the book store and I was admiring how pretty you were then saw you enter a limo"

Momo relaxes and says "sorry about that and as for your question I was in my limo but suddenly my limo hit something I and the driver got off and went to look at what we hit but there was nothing, suddenly everything went black and I woke up in this alley with those guys looking at me but just as then you arrived and saved me thanks"

Izuku says "no need for that I want to become a hero so I guess I had to do it"

Momo chuckles and then says" let's go before we they wake up because you look like you overused your quirk"

Izuku nods and says "I am a late bloomer and got this quirk yesterday so am still working on it and before we go let me call my dad to pick these guys he is a pro hero". Momo says "okay you do that"

Izuku then looks up and says "I sent him my location and texted him what happened, now let's go for real"

Momo and izuku both start walking down the street talking about themselves izuku tells her everything about his quirk and she was impressed with such an impressive quirk then izuku asked her "so which high school do you want to go"

Momo replies by saying "UA high"

Izuku's heart was shooting fireworks he then says "me too"

Momo smiles at this and says well since "we will be in the same class what is your name"

Izuku replies saying "izuku yagi and how do you know we will be in the same class"

Momo answered saying "well have been recommended in class 1-A and you with the limitless quirk and the stockpile quirk will definitely get in class 1-A"

Izuku chuckled and said smiling "I guess you're right, so would you lik- before he could finish the sentence he felt a lot of pain in his stomach looking down he saw he was stabbed in the stomach from the back seeing this momo screamed suddenly the man steps in front of izuku "saying I kidnapped you to get him to use his quirk and now thank you for helping me after I kill him I will kill you too can't have any loose ends"

Izuku looks at the man and recognizes him as hero killer stain izuku looks at momo who was terrified and says "momo run"

Momo instantly runs to go get help. Satin then looks at izuku saying "that was a mistake" and stabs izuku in the neck as izuku was trying to activate full cowl

 Satin then looks at izuku saying "that was a mistake" and stabs izuku in the neck as izuku was trying to activate full cowl