vii.

It's Sakura Haruno's first day of school in U.A Academy, she was nervous and scolded her self for being so nervous. It was out of character for her. She was walking to the entrance of the U.A Academy, when again, she noticed the green haired boy, she waved her hand at him, smiled at him. The boy looked around first before pointing at himself, Sakura nodded her head as she approached him.

"Hello there, are your injuries healed? I'm Sakura Haruno, by the way." Sakura introduced herself. He reminded him of Hinata Hyuga, the shy Hyuga Princess.

"Ahh, w-well, it-its all-all healed. Thank you for-for healing me. I'm Izuku Midoriya." said Izuku as he bowed his head to Sakura's but she stopped him before he could do it.

"Stop, it's okay, Izuku-kun. We are aspiring to become heroes, saving others is what we do, but knowing when to stop is also a good quality to become a hero, your injuries were bad. It's a good thing, I was there with you." said Sakura as she tried to warn him to not overexert him self to that extent ever again. Izuku nodded his head, he was silent, but in reality, he was just shy to talk back.

"Don't worry too much, you will become a great hero someday, I'm sure of it. Anyways, what class are you on? I'm in class 1-A." said Sakura with a smile. Izuku widen his eyes at her.

"We're on the same class!" he was happy.

"Wow! That's good then let's go find our room together." said Sakura as she began walking. Izuku nodded his head then he followed behind her.

The two of them stood in front a large door, it was their classroom, class 1-A. They looked at each other and gulped, they were clearly new to this, new to the extravagance. Sakura pushed the large door open and was greeted with people, a lot of people with different quirks. Sakura made Izuku a human shield. They were immediately bombarded with questions and introduction but Sakura did not care about that. Sakura went away and sat at the back corner, she heaved a sigh of relief.

Everyone was noisy, Sakura was just meditating in the corner when suddenly, she felt a presence out side, it was their teacher, home room teacher, he was in a yellow bag, he looked like a caterpillar.

"I'm your home room teacher, Shota Aizawa. Change to your gym clothes, we are going to test your quirks outside." he said. The atmosphere was solemnly awkward.

Sakura immediately did as instructed and went outside, she promised herself to not get too attached with people. Naomasa was a different case since he helped her from the very beginning. She doesn't want to get hurt anymore, faith, destiny, the universe itself seemed like they are against her and her happiness, that is what Sakura thought. She would sometimes dream about the could've been that she imagined it to be, with her favorite people, staying beside her but that was a hopeless case now. She vowed to destroy whoever sent her on this world, a world that is full of hate, she was passed the point of anger at the world, at her destiny that seems being caged and played with.