xlviii.

"Sasuke, are you sure about this?" I asked while glancing at the man beside me with an unsure expression. In front of us is a wormhole, and inside of it is the unknown, whatever the result of our expenditure, we will take it. It's better to have this chance than to sit around, wait, and do nothing. 

No matter how displeased I am with Sasuke, I couldn't doubt his feelings for our companion. Who am I to judge? I have the same feelings as him towards our pink-haired friend. His feelings is as valid as mine. 

In a certain a apartment, a certain pink-haired girl could be seen sweating from another nightmare. She stood up from her bed as she made her way to her kitchen sink and drink a glass of water. 

"When will the nightmares end? I really miss everyone." Sakura drop to the ground and embraced her knees, comforting herself from the darkness and emptiness that is slowly consuming her. She knew that she is slowly succumbing to her depression and anxiety but she also knew that she had to fight it, a silent battle with no one she could ask for comfort. 

After her moments, she stood up with new vigor as she made her way to the showers, "A cold shower will help. Should I visit Linda?" She is still working as a florist in a flower shop. Well, might as well call her the temporary manager since the old Linda was still recuperating with her trauma in a nearby hospital. Even after avenging her, Sakura felt nothing. Killing the thugs and villains, she felt nothing. 

Sakura walked wordlessly outside, making her way to a secluded forest, away from people, she didn't even try to run as her goal was to empty her mind. 

In the villain hideout, 

"Those heroes are annoying, Overhaul was even defeated by Midoriya." 

"He is not a threat to say the least, I believe that the pink-haired girl is more of a threat. She could even overpower All For One, what a complicated bunch of hero wannabees!" 

"I heard that there is a wannabee Stain out there, killing people, villains specifically. His ways..." 

"Well, he's brutal. I can't wait to meet him! I bet his blood tastes good." 

"He's one to look out for, right?" 

Police station, 

"Tsukauchi, you should talk to Sakura. She's really in a bad place..." said Aizawa. Tsukauchi the one who was acting as a guardian to Sakura before had an awkward smile on his face before scratching his head and said, "I can't the higher ups and government were behind her forced expulsion." 

"How could you say that? She believed and trust you yet in just one uncontrollable incident, you abandoned her." said Aizawa emotionally before sighing to get a hold of his mind, calming himself before continuing, "Just remember this, if she ever turned to the other side, know that it could have been prevented. The government should responsible when the time comes." 

"What do you mean?" asked the confused Tsukauchi. 

"Nevermind, I'll be taking my leave. Don't forget to keep me updated with the league of villains." said Aizawa tiredly. After Sakura's expulsion, he never had a chance of rest except at night. He was different from he usually was which bothered the other teachers and even himself.