xvii.

Sakura waited in the waiting room for a few minutes before Bakugo barged in, he was followed by their classmates, worried and anxious. He warned her to not hold herself back. Sakura just shrugged her shoulders, clearly not listening to him. He was pissed off when he knew the truth behind why Sakura was given the free pass due to her overwhelming strength, he could not accept it. They were almost buried in a dirt, the attack was brutal but it did hurt his pride, he was even more determined to become strong, strong enough to beat Sakura.

Sakura walked back up in the stadium together with Team Todoroki, Team Bakugo, and Team Midoriya. There numbers are still not even, Sakura was determined to fight in the last round. It was decided by the pro heroes, she was too dangerous in the first rounds. They predicted that she could overwhelm her opponents, her strength alone is enough to trample some of the pro heroes to the ground, even more so, the students.

The battle continues, however only Midoriya, Todoroki, Bakugo and the unscathed Sakura were left standing but there was a surprise to them. The Battle Royale, it was a new segment that was decided on the spot, to show case the remaining four's battle prowess. Sakura grinned, she was obviously in an advantage. Bakugo glared at her, Todoroki silently looked at her and Midoriya. Midoriya was anxiously looking at the other three.

This is it, the best of best in our class he thought. He was anxious, he could barely keep up with Bakugo and Todoroki and now, Sakura is there, she joined them. It was scary to him.

After an hour of organizing, the battle royale began, Todoroki was the first one to move, he assaulted the three (Sakura, Bakugo, and Midoriya) with an overwhelming ice attack however Bakugo countered it with his explosion. The ranking would be determined depending on who was left standing and the time the four of them fought, the first to faint will be automatically be in the fourth place and so on. Sakura knew about it so she avoided their attacks, she was trying to tire them out, she did not plan on engaging them on. She wanted to scar their prides, their egos, it's the only way for them to stop from doing petty actions. Maybe, I am influenced by them, I'm quite petty myself she thought as she dodged the attacks aimed at her. She was not sweating, the trio decided to attack her first however, it was them who used up all their remaining endurance.

One down she thought as she noticed Midoriya collapsed to the ground. Bakugo and Todoroki kept on attacking her. She did not care, she punched the ground as both of them struggled to maintain their balance.

"Earth Release: Earth Prison" said Sakura as she trapped both Bakugo and Todoroki inside of it. The people in the stadium  gasps. My win Sakura thought but the prison exploded. Bakugo and Todoroki, combined their attacks.

"Tsk." said Sakura as she punched the ground. As much as possible, she avoided confronting them head on, she can't hold herself back. She gets excited every time.

"Why are you holding back, you bitch?!" shouted Bakugo. He got booed by the audience for calling a girl bitch.

"Bakugo-kun, Todoroki-kun, since both of you are still holding yourselves back, why can't I do the same, bird brain?" said Sakura. A grin on her beautiful face.

"Fine..." the fire erupted on Todoroki's other part, however, it did not last long, both Todoroki and Bakugo were knocked out before they could even put up a fight. Sakura was just teasing them, she could beat them up even if they were not holding back.

The people cheered.