Y/n was the favorite Avenger to a lot of people but I don't blame them. I got carried away and when I glanced at her she was levitating in the air and controlled the helicopter with her powers. I could see she was getting tired but she didn't give up. I was so angry at myself that I couldn't help her. Her left hand was stretched out holding the helicopter in the air with her powers and her right hand levitated the passengers to the ground. Once she let everyone down, I rushed to them and checked if everyone was ok. The pilot was fine and so was the woman with the baby.

Y/n moved the helicopter to the ground and as soon as her feet touched the cold road, she let out a small scream and fell to her feet.

" Y/N! OH GOD ARE YOU OK?!" I rushed to her.

" Yes. I am fine don't worry about me. Is everyone safe?"

" Thanks to you! You were amazing!"

" Thanks Buck."

Y/n's POV:

I was tired but not exhausted. After Bucky saw that I was fine, a large group of people surrounded us with their phones asking hundreds of questions.

" Please, everyone calm down and don't talk at once." I said holding Bucky's hand. I always had a brief anxiety when I was in the spotlight. Now that my identity was revealed, I did had to answer some questions. " Can you please raise hands or something?" I asked with a kind smile.

A boy raised his hand. He looked around 5 so I chose him.

" You, little man" I said and he smiled.

" So...are you Dark Destruction for real?"  He asked shyly.

" Yes, I am her." I said with a big smile.

" You are my favorite Avenger! One day, I want to be just like you! But I don't have any powers" He gave me a sad look.

" What is your name?" I said.

" Tony" He said with a big smile. Bucky giggled at the name imagining our Tony Stark as a kid so I elbowed him trying not to laugh. I kneeled at the kid's height and put my hand on his tiny shoulder.

" Well Tony, you don't need to have powers in order to help people or saving them. It comes from your heart and if you really want it, then it can happen. Anything is possible. One day, you can be just like Tony Stark. He is just like everyone else but he created a suit to help people. Maybe you will do the same. You see Captain America, Black Widow, Hawkeye....those people don't have powers. They have will power. One day you will be just like that and when that day comes, I will be proud for you." 

The little kid smiled happily and hugged me. The crowd cheered and took photos. A man around 25 started talking as well.

" Is it true that Loki joined the Avengers?" He asked and everyone went quiet.

" Yes. It's true but we can assure you he is no threat." Bucky answered.

" How close are you with him?" A boy around 18 asked. I glared at Bucky and he nodded at me smiling.

" Well....Loki is my...I mean-We are a couple" I said blushing. Everyone gasped in pure shock and started making questions again.

" Alright ENOUGH GUYS!" Bucky said laughing.

He took my hand and we run through the crowd. We went to a market while holding hands in order to stay together. There were a lot of people but the atmosphere was so positive.

" Thank you for the help Bucky" I said giving him a light squeeze.

" Anything for you doll. Now that everyone knows who you are, you won't have to wear that bandana."

" Oh, but I will. I like it" 

" Whatever you say doll"

Suddenly, I couldn't feel his hand in mine. I turned to find him and when I spotted him, a man with black was dragging him slightly to an alley while talking to him. I started to follow him but then another man bumped into me causing my bag to fall to the ground so I stopped following them and bend down to gather my things.

" I am so sorry" The man said. He also wore black clothes.

" It's fine" I said and he left.

After I got all my things, I turned to go towards Bucky's direction but he was already behind me.

" OMG BUCK! DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT!"

" S-Sorry doll."

" Who was that? Are you ok?"

" Yeah. He was....umm...annnn ooold friend! Yeah! Aha! He just wanted to...say...hi?" He said grinning. It sounded more like a question.

" Ooookayyyy...If you say so." I glanced to his eyes. He does have beautiful eyes but...aren't they icy blue? How on earth are they just blue now? Maybe it's the sun light.

" Anyways, want to go to the Tower doll?"

" Sure. Let's go!"

We continued talking until we arrived. While we were in the elevator, I gave him a hug but he didn't return it.

" Wh-what are you doing?" He asked.

" Hugging you, duh. What is wrong with you?" I said faintly laughing.

" Sorry. I am just tired." He then returned the hug and I put my head in his neck resting it when I saw...a dot? Like something left a dot scar there. I was curious but shrugged it off. The elevator opened appearing the lounge where Fury was standing with Tony and the TV was showing a video of me controlling the helicopter.

Oh crap. Shit...every damn time. Here we go again.....

-

-

- Sorry for not having a lot of Loki guys but I promise we will see him more. I hope you enjoy it though. LOVE YOU ALL SO SO SO MUCH! Have a good day/evening/night!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️