" Where would you like to go next?" I asked him after finishing my ice cream.

" Remember that park we used to go and walk?" He said smiling.

" OMG YES! We should definitely go there! It's only 10 minutes away."

" You know Y/n, I have been thinking something lately that surprises me even more each time I think about it."

" What is it Buck?"

" It's about Loki. He never thought or even tried to change, as I have been informed. Not even for Thor or his parents, and then YOU came to his life and changed him!"

" Changed him?"

" Yeah. When he first came here, he was cold and refused to be with us but then...a soft side of him raised from nowhere! YOU brought that side out. He has spent much time with everyone and he is acting like he has done nothing wrong. It's amazing how you managed to change that man. He really loves you."

" Thank you, Buck. I love him too."

" If you ask me, he changed you too."

" Me? What the hell was wrong with me?!" I giggled.

" Well, you did fall in love, didn't you? No one else manged to make you fall in love. Remember at Tony's parties? Every man that came to you didn't last 2 minutes near you."

" Yea that's true. I guess he is the right one that I had to find."

" Yeah, maybe."

As we continued walking, we heard shouting. We both turned our heads and saw people looking at the sky. A helicopter was losing control and falling with a massive speed that could end up deadly for the poor people inside.

" OMG BUCKY WE MUST DO SOMETHING!" I shouted stressed to death.

" Y/n I can't do anything. I am a soldier not a helicopter catcher, i don't have the ability to stop it. Maybe....I KNOW! CALL STARK!" He answered obviously stressed too.

" We don't have time! It will be too late! We must-" I was cut off by the tail rotor of the helicopter exploding. The people in it started screaming for help and I could hear a.....baby? WHAT THE FUCK IS A BABY DOING IN THE HELICOPTER?! The citizens screamed as well in fear and terror while running away from the spot that the helicopter would in any minute crash. Some of them were also taking videos or photos. Idiots.

" HOLD MY BAG!" I said and i shoved it to him.

" Y/N YOU CAN'T! YOU DON'T HAVE YOUR SUIT! YOUR SECRET IDENTITY WILL NO LONGER BE SECRET! DIRECTOR FURY WILL BE SO ANGRY!" He said trying to stop me while holding my wrist.

Everyone was now on panic mode and the cars were going so fast that people could die. 
I know this is scary but a helicopter is falling, not an airplane...ok if I was a normal citizen i would be scared too but....

" WE ARE TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE'S LIVES! IF HE WANTS TO FIRE ME HE CAN GO AHEAD, BUT NO ONE IS DYING IN FRONT IF ME! NOT UNDER MY WATCH!"

And with that I let the power overwhelm me and I flew up to the sky ready to take action.

Bucky's POV:

I couldn't do anything to stop her and I knew it. She didn't care if Director Fury would fire her and she only thought of all these people. That's why she is so perfect. She puts everyone before herself. Her eyes turned that beautiful purple colour and mist appeared around her. Her veins turned purple just like her eyes and she flew up to the sky causing everyone to gasp in shock. I could faintly hear some whispers like: "OMG THAT WOMAN IS DARK DESTRUCTION!" or "IS SHE THE THIRD WOMAN AVENGER?!" and "SHE is the Dark Destruction?!". The sweetest thing that I heard was a boy saying to his mom:
"Look mommy! It's Dark Destruction! I can finally see her face! SHE IS SO COOL! I WANT TO BE JUST LIKE HER WHEN I GROW UP!"