V.2 CH.8: Dance Dance Infiltration

Start from the beginning

Pyrrha: "I've been blessed with incredible talents and opportunities. I'm constantly surrounded by love and praise, but when you're placed on a pedestal like that for so long, you become separated from the people that put you there in the first place. Everyone assumes I'm too good for them. That I'm on a level they simply can't attain. It's become impossible to form any sort of meaningful relationship with people. That's what I like about you. When we met, you didn't even know my name. You treated me just like anyone else. And thanks to you, I've made friendships that will last a lifetime. I guess you're the kind of guy I wish I was here with. Someone who just saw me for me."

Pyrrha looks at Jaune and then walks away while Jaune simply stares in astonishment.

Jaune: "W-Wai-!"

Jaune watches as Pyrrha turns a corner. F/n has appeared on the balcony, gesturing toward Jaune.

F/n: "Hello, Jaune. Do you like the party?"

Jaune: "Yeah."

F/n: "I set up a pinata, but I don't know where it went?"

~~~

Outside of Beacon, Team CRDL was currently stuffing a Pinata will Fireworks.

Cardin: "Okay, now light it up!" Cardins Team members look at him in confusion. "What are you waiting for?!"

Sky: "Cardin, we already lit it up. Like 10 seconds ago."

Cardin looks at them in shock, before all of a sudden the Pinata explodes.

~~~

Jaune: "What is wrong with you?!"

F/n: "What do you mean?"

Jaune: "Do you even care about her like the others?"

F/n: "What?"

Jaune: "How could you just turn her down like that?"

F/n: "Who are you talking about?"

Jaune: "Weiss! Weiss Schnee asked you to the dance. What in the world could possibly keep you from go-"

F/n: "I can't dance!"

Jaune: "Beg your pardon?"

F/n: "Well, I can dance, but not with other people besides Blake."

Jaune: "But... why?"

F/n: "It's because I've been with Blake for pretty much my whole life that I feel more comfortable with her."

Jaune: "You would rather break a girl's heart and go to a dance with someone else just because you can't dance with her?"

F/n: "Yes."

Jaune: "Well, I certainly feel a lot better about myself."

F/n: "Changing the Subject, where's your date?"

Jaune: "I have none."

F/n: "Should've expected that." He looks over the Balcony to see Pyrrha drinking punch all by herself. "What do you think of Pyrrha?"