LITTLE DANCER!! (CH.4)

*WARNING: SMUT*

(LEGACY'S P.O.V)

"Lead the way to our room my sexy vampires" I screech at Paul and Marco, causing Dwayne to fall to the ground laughing, while David and Damian just gave us smirks. 

"Fine, follow us, baby girl," Marco says. Then they both grab one of my hands and lead me down a creepy hallway to what I suppose is our room. 

 Finally, we arrive and I was just in love with it. "Wanna have some fun tonight hun?" asked Paul. I wasn't ready for that yet. "No, I just wanna sleep for now," I say. 

"Okay" both my loving mates say. I crawl into bed and then motion for them to come to cuddle me. Soon they are both cuddling my tiny body. Not long after I fall asleep in their arms.

 Not long after I fall asleep in their arms

((LEGACY, MARCO, AND PAUL'S ROOM))

(DAVID'S P.O.V)

Marco and Paul just left taking Legacy to their room. I think it's time we head to our room hehe. Wait till he sees what sexy outfit I got for him to wear. 

"Hey baby, let me lead you to our room," I say seductively causing Damian to blush a vibrant ruby red. "Yes Daddy" he whispered with his sexy voice. 

Damn this little boy is doing things to me. I'm so fucking turned on. I throw him over my shoulder. I needed to keep controlling myself so we could get to the main event. 

"Night, Dwayne" I yell. "Night, don't you hurt my son," Dwayne says. "I promise not to hurt him," I say and Damian lets out a giggle. I smirk and grope his smoking hot ass. 

Dwayne nods at us and I leave to find our room with Damian still over my shoulder. We finally arrived and Damian let out a gasp. Guess he likes our room. 

((DAVID AND DAMIAN'S ROOM))

I set him down and peck his lips. I can tell he wants to do more but he's gonna have to wait. "You can have Daddy's cock if you be a good little kitten and do something for me," I say with a smirk. 

"Yes daddy, anything for you" he responds. I pick up the outfit I had wanted him to put on. "Go to the Bathroom over there, then come out here and give me a sexy pole dance show, then come over here and give me a seducing ap dance," I say. 

I then walk over and take a seat on the bed waiting as he goes to change. About 5 minutes later he returns looking so yummy.

 he walks seductively toward the pole and starts dancing on it

 he walks seductively toward the pole and starts dancing on it. Damn, I was hard this little boy sure knew how to turn me on. Mhh I am so in love with him. 

Then he comes over and starts giving me a smexy lap dance. Damn,. I should have him do this every night, he's a natural.

((THE LAP DANCE))

I run my hands all over his body causing Damian to whimper. I then undressed him. I grabbed his cock and started deep-throating him. by now he was screaming my name. I really love this boy.