RUNAWAYS (CH.1)

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

Two young teenage siblings walk down the ghostly, kind of empty streets holding hands. The older one being a boy, while the younger was a girl. They were runaways. When they were younger, when the boy was 6 years old and the girl was 5 years old. Their father vanished leaving them with their abusive Grandparents. 

At the age of 12 and 13 years old, they decided to runaway from there and search for their dear father. They seriously missed him a lot. Also these kids never knew their mother because she died when they were very young. 

So as they had ran away when the girl was 12 and the boy was 13, and have been living on the streets traveling homeless for about a year, still in search of their father, they would never stop searching till they found him, they now happened to be the ages of 13 and 14 years old. 

Now I bet this whole time you have been wander who are these young ones and who might their father be. Well they are Legacy Dwayne Harpy the 13 year old girl and Damian Jordan Harpy the 14 year old boy. Now betting you wanna know about their father, am I correct. 

Well his name is Dwayne Judas Harpy, he was 21 years old when he vanished and has been missing for about 8 years now. The siblings had been to many places already in search of their father. Now the just happened to be heading to Santa Carla, "The murder capital of the world", Praying that they might, and hopefully will find their dear father there. 

Risking themselves just so they could reunite with their father. This kind of show that they surely do really love their father, Dwayne. The only belongings they had on them was the clothes on their back and the small bag that Damian was carrying that held the little snacks and water they have left and the wallet that was now completely empty. 

They ran out of money 3 days ago, using the last of it to buy food for their trip to Santa Carla. They now were begging to God that their father would be in Santa Carla. They did not want to give up. Their mission was to reunite with their dad. They were extremely determined to complete that mission.

                    (((LEGACY DWAYNE HARPY'S OUTFIT)))

             (((DAMIAN JORDAN HARPY'S OUTFIT)))

They just kept walking praying while they walk. They just wanted their father back. He was the best and only family they ever had. As the kids made their way down the road, a car came rocketing down the road. It past them driving about ten feet up the road in front of the children, but then it suddenly came to a quick Stop.

Legacy's P.O.V

My brother Damian and I were walking down the road together on our way to Santa Carla hoping to find our dad their. When a car came driving by us but stopped quickly, ten feet in front of us. It was 6:30 pm and was dark out. My bro and I stopped and watched the car carefully. 

It appeared to be a black Jeep Wrangler. A couple seconds later the door to the Jeep flew open and a man with brown hair and glasses stepped out. He looked a bit like a geek, but also maybe a nice guy. We studied him, trying to see if he might be a threat to us. 

He noticed our behavior, so as he approached he made sure to take very slow steps towards us, as to try not to cause us children to be alarmed by him. He stopped about three feet away. "Hey, what you kids doing alone, especially at this time?" the man asked us with a curious expression lighting his face.

"We ran away from our abusive grandparents, i'm Damian and this is my one year younger sister Legacy" Damian tells the man. "Oh, I see, I totally understand why you might run away, abusing people is wrong, how old are you?" He asks while giving us a concerned look. 

"I'm 14 years old and my little sister is 13 years old, by the way, sir whats your name?" Damian asked. "Oh sorry I almost forgot my name is Max Lawrence, Where you kids headed? Do you have a destination in mind?" asked the man named Max. "Santa Carla" Damian answers. 

"That the murder capital of the world, why would you want to go there?" asked Max. Now I decided to be the one to answer Max's question. "The reason is because we are in search of our dad, he vanished 8 years ago, we are hoping he might be their, we have been on the streets for a year now searching for him" I explained. 

Max looks at us with understanding and sympathy showing in his eyes. "Well I live in Santa Carla, just got back from a little reunion with some old friends, I own a video store there, whats your fathers name, I might know him?" Max asked. We looked at him surprised by what he just told us. 

"Our father was 21 years old when he vanished and his name is Dwayne Judas Harpy" I responded. Max's jaw fell open and his eyes were wide from shock, then it quickly change into happy expression on his face. " I'll drive you kids their, you can help me out in my shop and stay with me for a bit, I know your father, he and a few friends stop by every now and then during the stores late shift, how does that sound to you kids?" Max asked while smiling. 

Damian and I looked at each other and nodded. "That sounds great" Damian and I say happily at the same time. We were so happy and completely filled with utter excitement because we would get to see our father again, after so many years. Finally, we missed him so very much. Dad meant the world to us.

We got in the back seat of Max's Jeep and then Max got in front and started the car, then we were off. Now on our way to Santa Carla, better known as "The murder capital of the world". I could not help but smile, thinking about seeing my father again. 

It just made me so happy. We arrived seeing a large welcoming sign, but on the back of the sign there wore words but it was a bit to dark to see them at the moment. We pulled up to a store by the extremely busy boardwalk. Max helped us out of the Jeep and brought lead us into the store a woman was working there. 

Max walked over to her and we followed behind him. "Hi Max, I see your back" said the woman. "Yep, I am back" Max responds smiling. She then notices us and looks at us questioningly. "Who might these kiddo's be?" the woman asked. Also by the way, the time was now 7:30 pm.

"This young boy here is Damian and he is 14 years old, then this young lady is his younger sister Legacy and she is 13 years old, they ran away and came here searching for their father, I was wandering if they could help you out tonight" Max explained to her. 

"Hi kids, my names Maria, it is very nice to meet you" Maria stated giving us a kind smile. We both gave her a big smile in return. "Oh by the way Maria, have the 'LOST BOYS' stopped by causing trouble here yet tonight?" Max asked. "No, not yet they normally show up here around 8:00 pm, why?" Maria asked. 

"These are Dwayne's kids, I want the to reunite on their own, don't tell him his kids are here, let them surprise him, okay Maria" Max told her while smiling. Maria nodded in understanding while also smiling and also responded by saying "Okay, don't worry I completely understand". After that max left and went to his office and we began to help Maria. She had us stocking the shelves with new movies and stuff like that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ENJOY, DARLING READERS!!
I HOPE YOU LOVE IT!!

~ ARYA MARIA ROSA