MISSED YOU, DAD!! (CH.2)

Damian's P.O.V

The time now was 8:00 pm. Legacy and I were over in the corner stocking the horror film section with new movies. Max was still in his office and hasn't came out of it at all yet. I hope we meet our father soon, every minute we were away from him, just caused us just even more terrible pain.

He was our life and when he vanished, well that just really broke us into billions of pieces. I smiled as I watch my sister she was grinning, I could tell she was happy we might see our father again. We were healing with every happy thought of having the chance to see dad.

Maria was working over at the register. She seemed like a really kind lady. She was also very understanding of our situation. I was really happy we met Max. I was also happy that he seemed to have big enough of a heart to actually stop and offer to help us. 

At the same time not having any bad intentions harbored towards us. We were really lucky for meeting Max Lawrence. Also for even getting a chance to meet someone as beautiful, kind, and caring as Maria. 

My sister definitely did agree with my thoughts, because of the complete joy showering her cute little face. Maria glanced over to us a couple of times. She seemed to be trying to make sure we were okay, especially after she found out we lived on the streets for a whole year.

Suddenly the sound of motorcycle engines could be heard. Legacy and I looked toward the stores window to see who was causing all that racket outside. Suddenly 4 bikers parked their bikes right across the street from the store. 

My sister and I watched as they hopped off there bikes and began to make their way towards the Video store we were in. I glanced over at Maria with a questioning look on my face, confused at who these bikers might be. 

Then I realized these must be the 'LOST BOYS' I heard max asking Maria about earlier. Maria suddenly looked over towards us and gave us smirk and winked. I was kinda confused at first. I then realized she was hinting at us that one of those 4 bikers was actually our father, Dwayne. 

I leaned over towards my little sister Legacy to whisper quietly what I discovered into her ear. "Legacy I believe Maria just signaled towards us that one of those scary looking biker boys actually happens to be our dad, lets wait for a bit before we make an appearance, okay little one" I whispered into her ear. 

"Really, okay I understand we will wait a bit till it is the right moment, omg, I am so extremely happy" She whispered back to me, right before the bikers walked in. The whitish blonde haired biker with a mullet stayed standing near the door and I must admit he was extremely attractive.

While the blonde biker that looked like a member of the twisted sisters and the curly sandy blonde haired biker quickly made there way right over to Maria and started flirting with her. I looked over at my sister to find an expression a Jealousy on my sisters adorable face. 

I smirked, interesting, my little sissy has a crush and it is on two scary biker boys and she is definitely jealous. The someone walked up behind the two loud hyper biker boys that were flirting with Maria. There we saw him in all his glory, smirking widely at Maria. 

I couldn't believe it, after all these years. It was him, our father, Dwayne Judas Harpy, and he was here, right in front of us. I held back the tears not wanting to cry in front of people. Legacy seemed to be doing the same. 

We watched the interaction between dad, the two guys next to him and Maria. Maria glanced towards us as if telling us to come over. I looked over at my sister and she nodded her head in response. That was it we decide to make our appearance that instance.