Chapter 60

"Are you really afraid of water?" Lexa asked turning off her phone and looking at her "No I am not, don't trust them they're all liars" the brunette giggled pretending to believe her "Then why aren't you swimming?" "Why aren't you Woods" Clarke tu...

"Are you really afraid of water?" Lexa asked turning off her phone and looking at her "No I am not, don't trust them they're all liars" the brunette giggled pretending to believe her "Then why aren't you swimming?" "Why aren't you Woods" Clarke turned and their eyes met, she swallowed trying not to let herself go too much and kiss her "I wanted to keep you company, that's what good friends do" good friends. That's not what they were. Clarke knew that, she knew that she could kiss her and fall asleep with her and touch her. She knew that very well, but telling her now meant ruining Lexa's mood. Lexa had been mad at her girlfriend for a whole week now, they haven't texted each other and Clarke wasn't planning to, she was barely thinking about her "alter ego".

"So, why are you avoiding the sea Clarke?" Lexa felt herself leaning a bit forward, as if Clarke was attracting her "Maybe I just wanted to be alone with you" the blonde mentally screamed at herself, she was sure she had just ruined the mood anyway but Lexa bit her lip, green and blue still locked together "That's not something we should be thinking about and you know that" Lexa caressed Clarke's arm with her fingers, slowly "We? Are you admitting that you thought about that too?" a shiver starting from where Lexa was touching her ran through the blonde's body as she was speaking. Clarke was also feeling that attracting sensation now and no one was there to stop them, no one was thinking about them and they weren't thinking about anyone else because once again they were in their own moment, in their own world.

Ater a few moments of silence Clarke decided that this was it. This was her chance to start fixing the mess that surrounded their relationship. And with this thought pinned in her mind, she leaned more forward.