Chapter 4

"Well hi there" the drunk girl keeps looking at Lexa and smirks "Danny whatever drink it was give this cute girl another one, it's on me" Lexa puts down her empty glass and smile at her "Thanks..." "Oh, I'm Raven" they both keep smiling at each other until the quiet tin of Lexa's drink brings them back to reality "I'm Lexa" she says taking a sip of her drink.

" "Oh, I'm Raven" they both keep smiling at each other until the quiet tin of Lexa's drink brings them back to reality "I'm Lexa" she says taking a sip of her drink

"So... I guess it's time for me to go home" Raven finished another drink and watched the girl, thinking of a smooth way to impress her one last time "Since I offered you a drink you owe me, I should give you my number so you can make it up okay?" Lexa shook her head and giggled, then she nodded handing the latina girl her phone "Here"

Raven typed out a number then handed her back the phone, she got up and smiled again at the brunette "I'm looking forward to see you again Lexa" "Yeah, yeah me too" she waved at her one last time before going back to search her friends.

---

---

Once Lexa got in her car she quickly wrote a text to the cute girl, afraid of forgetting about her in the morning.

private chat

Lexa: hi! It's Lexa from the pub, I was thinking maybe we could get a coffee one of these days?

Unknown: hi Lexa I'm sorry but apparently they gave you the wrong number