Chapter 18: Year-End Joint Concert and Confessions Part 2

In a few moments, the year-end joint concert will finally begin. [Y/BN], ARGONAVIS, and the peggies are physically and mentally preparing themselves. Meanwhile, Poppin' Party, Roselia, Raise A Suilen, Afterglow, Hello, Happy World, Pastel Palettes, and Morfonica is on their seats waiting for the concert to start. Morfonica was able to get the seats near the stage since they have reserved tickets early. For the other bands, considering that they had made a name for themselves in the past weeks and thanks to the fact that they were with Pastel Palettes and [Y/BN] had also requested such seats from the ticketing staff, they were given special seats which are mainly reserved for celebrities.

After a few moments, the curtains had risen and ARGONAVIS kicked off the show with the song STARTING OVER. Everyone was hyping with this opening act.

ARGONAVIS performed 9 songs in total with talks for every 3 songs performed. After they perform their last song, Hey Argonavis, they begin their final talk.

Ren: Minna-san! Arigatou Gozaimasu! We are ARGONAVIS!

Yuto: Arigatou Gozaimasu!

Wataru: Arigatou Minna-san!

Rio: Thank you for your support!

Banri: Arigatou!

Ren: Next to perform will be [Y/BN]! Stick with us until the end!

ARGONAVIS then exited the stage.

Kasumi: [Y/BN] is next.

Tae: Are you okay, Saaya?

Saaya: Of course! I was excited about this. I am so glad that I can get to see [Y/N] and the others perform again!

Rimi: Me too! We were so lucky to have these seats.

Arisa: Well, we have to thank [Y/BN] and PasuPare for this.

Aya: Oh, come on, Arisa-chan, it's not just because of us. You girls deserved to be seated here! You made a name for yourselves at BanG Dream! After all.

Chisato: Agreed! It is through your efforts that you made yourselves well-known.

Hina: Yeah! You girls are so boppin'!

Maya: Well, it is fun to watch a concert together with everyone again!

Eve: You are right, Maya-san. The last time we had gathered like this was during the concert of {Y/BN] near the hotel we have stayed in before.

Kaoru: And going back, it was Maya who made it possible for us to get to know [Y/N] and the others, hakanai~

Lisa: Oh yeah! I remember, if Maya was not browsing her phone for concert schedules, we would not know that [Y/BN] will be performing near our hotel!

MASKING: Maya-san is so awesome! I am so glad to be a fan of yours! How cool!

Kasumi: Thank you, Maya-san! Without you, Saaya and [Y/N] may not have been able to meet each other again!

Saaya: Mou! Kasumi, do you have to say that? But, really, thank you so much, Maya-san!

Maya: Huhehe~ it is embarrassing to get praised during this time.

Kaoru: It is all thanks to you, Maya, even our little kitten Misaki have found the love of her life thanks to you, hakanai~

Misaki blushed from this remark by Kaoru

Misaki: Kaoru-san! What are you talking about!

Lisa: HAHA! You don't have to hide it, Misaki, we noticed everything during the afterparty.

Misaki continues to blush. Kanon then decided to step in to divert the attention away from Misaki.

Kanon: Hehe, well I am also glad that we got to know [Y/BN]. These past weeks became even more lively!