Chapter 17: Year-End Joint Concert and Confessions

December 26th came and it is now time for [Y/BN] to have rehearsals again for their upcoming concert which is only 2 days away. They will have their rehearsals at a studio near the venue of the joint concert which is the Yokohama Arena. It was around 11 o' clock in the morning when the company van came to pick up the band members of [Y/BN] and take them to Yokohama.

While on their way, they were sharing stories on how their Christmas Day went. [Y/N] then shared with them about the mall date with Saaya.

[Y/N]: Megumi, Harumi, thanks again for helping me choose that ribbon and hair clip! She liked both of them!

Megumi: Told ya! Well, we are glad to help you.

Harumi: Yeah! You can count on us when it comes to those things!

[Y/N]: Thanks again! I will gladly ask for your help next time! Well, how about you two? How was Christmas?

Harumi: It was fun! Megumi and I went out with the rest student council. We did some shopping, karaoke, and had yakiniku! And oh, my Onee-chan also went home and she will be staying until the New Year. Although, she is still very busy. She is doing her research at home and probably she is still doing it this time but still, it is fun! She also said that she invited her friends from the university to watch our concert!

[Y/N]: Woah! That's nice! We should give our best!

Megumi: Yeah! Well, for me, aside from the student council get-together, nothing much happened. Just spent the day chatting with friends and classmates. How about you, Ryusei?

Harumi: I wanna know how things are going with you and Misaki!

Ryusei: Woah Woah Woah! What are you saying?!

Megumi: HAHA! Come on! You don't need to hide it. Although, we can read your face. Remember the afterparty? You are acting weird when you are talking with Misaki.

[Y/N]: Spill it out, Ryusei!

Harumi: Yeah!

Ryusei: Okay okay! I'll talk! Well, remember that I was assigned to help with the DJ event, right?

Harumi: Yeah, and one of the DJ units won't be able to make it due to their main vocalist was rushed to the hospital. That is why you thought of inviting Hello, Happy World to fill their spot since they also have a DJ, right?

Ryusei: Yeah, well at first, I thought of getting Hagumi's contact info from [Y/N] since I know he has it because they are childhood friends. But [Y/N] was not answering my calls back then.

[Y/N]: Well, sorry about that.

Ryusei: It's okay, I know all of us were busy that day. So, I also remembered that Hagumi's family has a meat shop downtown so I went there. Unfortunately, they were closed at that time and there was a sign that says they were preparing for the Jizo Festival. Also, there were no signs of Hagumi in the area. I just wandered the streets and was so spaced out that time. I was not watching my way. That is when I bumped with Misaki. We both lost our balance and fell to the ground.

Megumi: Nice, Ryusei!

Harumi: Your encounter with Misaki is like some kind of a plot from a romance novel! How lovely!

Ryusei blushed from what Harumi and Megumi said.

Megumi: Heh? Ryusei's blushing?

Harumi: HAHA! It seems like the blushing was transferred from [Y/N] to Ryusei!

Ryusei: Oh, come on.

[Y/N]: Woah. Do I blush that hard?

Harumi and Megumi then laughed at [Y/N] and Ryusei.