Chapter 12.3: Megumi and Raise A Suilen

Megumi: Konnichiwa! I am the lead guitarist of [Y/BN], Watanabe Megumi! Yoroshiku onegaishimasu! Come join me as I take a quick tour of several live houses! Now, these live houses are all venues where the preliminaries of the BanG Dream Girls Band Challenge were held! Many live houses participated but I can only show you a few of them but don't worry! Other performers are touring right now on other live houses! Our band's rapper and guitarist, Kazuma is one of them! Don't forget to check out the other video tours!

Megumi then went to show the first live house she is touring.

Megumi: First on the list is Live House Flash!

Staff: Konnichiwa Megumi-Chan!

Owner: Are you hungry Megumi-Chan? Come inside we have prepared cake for you!

Megumi: Oh, come on uncle! I'm filming here! But I won't pass on that cake!

Megumi, her uncle, and the staff laughed.

Megumi: Oh, by the way, everyone, here is the owner of Live House Flash, Watanabe Subaru-san! He is my uncle! Now then, let's have a tour inside and interview my uncle and the staff about their experience in being chosen as one of the venues for the BanG Dream preliminaries!

The live house tour and interview went on. She had a couple of laughs while interviewing her uncle and staff as they keep on giving her the food that she likes during the interview. After a couple of minutes, Megumi had finished the tour and interview. She then went to the other live houses where she was assigned to make a tour.

After a few hours of making short tours and interviews on the other 3 live houses. Megumi then went to the final live house that she will take a tour. That is Live House CiRCLE. Unknowingly to her, a surprise will be waiting as she enters the live house.

Megumi: How are you feeling everyone? Aren't the experiences that the live house owners and staff shared with us amazing? We even had the chance to interview some of the local bands who are their regular customers! Now, for the last live house on our list, it is the live house where the 1st Placer, Roselia performed most of the time! They also even do their practice sessions here! So, without further ado, let's go inside Live House CiRCLE!

As Megumi enters the Live House, she was surprised to see Poppin' Party, Raise A Suilen, and Roselia having a meeting in the lobby.

Megumi: Woah! All of the participants for the BanG Dream finals are here!

Megumi was shocked by the sight she had seen but she remained calm since she was filming.

Kasumi: Ah! Megumi! Konnichiwa! Hey! Is that a camera!

Arisa: KASUMI! Don't disturb her! Marina-san said that she will be filming today right?

Arisa then quickly realizes that she was also too loud.

Arisa: AH! I'm sorry!

Everyone laughed.

Megumi: It's okay! Just be yourselves! Well, Marina-san didn't tell me that all of you will be here.

Marina: HAHA! Well, did you like my surprise?

Megumi: I am very surprised. So, since they are all here, I will just interview them. And oh, there are 15 of them. I guess I won't have time to interview you, Marina-san.

Marina: EHHH!!!??? AHEM! Asuka-Chan!

Asuka: Yes, Marina-san?

Marina: Kindly escort them inside, they have some equipment check to do.

Kasumi: Aww~ we still want to talk with Megumi!

Megumi: Hehe, we can talk later, Kasumi-Chan! Well, now that all of you are here, I would want to have a short interview with you all!