Chapter 16: Mall Date and Morfonica

December 24th, the day when Saaya and [Y/N] will have a mall date is finally here. [Y/N] woke up early to prepare himself for their mall date. He even made a checklist of the things that he needed to do so that he won't forget anything. The most important of all is that he decided that he will give his Christmas gift to Saaya today. It was the hair clip and ribbon that Megumi and Harumi helped him in choosing.

It was around 1 P.M. when [Y/N] arrived at Saaya's house with his motorcycle. He was quickly greeted by Jun and Sana who were playing outside.

Jun: Ah! It's Onii-chan!

Sana: Konnichiwa Onii-chan!

[Y/N]: Konnichiwa! Jun, Sana!

Sana: Let's go inside. Onee-chan is still preparing.

[Y/N]: Okay! Let's go!

[Y/N], Jun and Sana then enter the house through the bakery's door. As soon as [Y/N] enters, he was greeted by Saaya's parents and told to wait for Saaya in the living room.

After a few moments, Saaya went down the stairs and saw [Y/N] in the living room.

As soon as [Y/N] sees Saaya, he was greatly astonished. In front of him is a stunning girl wearing a white long-sleeved top that fits her body perfectly paired with an above-the-knee brown patterned-skirt.

Sana: Ahh Onee-chan is so pretty!

[Y/N]: A Goddess...

Saaya: Mou~ C'mon stop it.

Saaya then hides her face using her bag.

[Y/N]: Well then, shall we?

Saaya and [Y/N] then said their goodbyes to Jun, Sana, and Saaya's parents. They then went to where [Y/N] parked his motorcycle and proceeded to go to the mall.

As soon as they arrived, the mall was very crowded. [Y/N] then holds Saaya's hand very tight.

[Y/N]: I won't lose you.

Saaya then uses her other hand to cling tightly to [Y/N]'s arm.

Saaya: I won't let go.

[Y/N] and Saaya then faces each other and smiled.

[Y/N]: So, where do you want to start?

Saaya: Hmm, let's start with the toy store! I want to give Jun and Sana new toys since they are doing good work at helping with the bakery recently.

[Y/N]: Got it! They both deserve new toys! Let's go!

Meanwhile, somewhere inside the mall...

Nanami: That's a cute keychain you are holding Shiro-chan!

Mashiro: Yes, it is. But I can't decide if I will buy this one or this one.

Nanami: Why don't you buy them both?

Mashiro: But I might find some more things that I like later.

Nanami: Hmm... You are right about that. Hey, RuiRui, what do you think should Shiro-chan choose?

Rui: Hm? Uhm... it does say right there that it is a buy 1 take 1...

Nanami: Woah! You're right! How come we didn't notice it! Shiro-chan! You can have both!

Mashiro: I didn't saw that sign earlier too! Thank you, Rui-san!

Rui: You're welcome.

Meanwhile, beside the three girls, Touko was teasing Tsukushi.

Touko: Ah! You broke it!

Tsukushi: No, I didn't!

Touko: Really? Can you put it back together again?