Chapter 12.5: [Y/N] and Afterglow

[Y/N]: Konnichiwa Minna-san! I'm the vocalist-bassist of [Y/BN], [L/N] [Y/N]! Yoroshiku! As an extension of the promotional tour that we have done this past week, I'm here today at the venue where the Jizo Festival will be held! This festival will hold a concert featuring local bands! And what excites the people that will attend this festival is that, I can say that they are the most famous band in the area, Afterglow will be performing! I can also say that I am so proud that they are childhood friends of mine! So here they are!

The camera was then pointed at the band members of Afterglow.

Moca: Woah! Camera! Hello!~

Himari: Hello everyone! How are you doing?

Tsugumi: Konnichiwa! I hope that all of you are having a nice day!

Tomoe: What's up, everyone!

Ran: Hi.

Himari: Eh!!?? Ran! Show some energy!

Moca: Fufu~ Ran is shy!

Ran: Moca!

[Y/N]: HAHA! That's fine! Just be yourselves! Well, this might be late but, why don't you girls introduce yourselves first?

Himari: Oh! We forgot about that! We're sorry! Well, let me start this one. I'm Uehara Himari, the bassist for Afterglow! And also, I'm the leader of the band! Being a leader is both tough and fun. Even if I had so much stuff to do such as reserving for studio rehearsals and applying for slots to participate in concerts, I am truly happy with what I am doing! After all, I got to perform with my cherished childhood friends!

Moca: Hehe! Hii-chan is a hardworking girl!

Himari: Mou~ Stop it, Moca. Well, why don't you introduce yourself, next?

Moca: Nice idea~ Hello! I'm Aoba Moca! I play the guitar for Afterglow. Hmm... do I have to say more? I think [Y/N] just wants us to tell our names and the instrument we play but, Hii-chan said so many things...

Ran: Moca! Take this seriously!

Himari: Jeez Moca, you have to make an impression.

Moca: Roger! Hmm... Well,

Moca likes bread from Yamabuki Bakery. Hey, [Y/N]! Do you have bread with you?

[Y/N]: Uhmm... I don't have any.

Moca: Eeehhhh!!?? What happened? Did Saaya dumped you!?

[Y/N] facepalms.

Ran: Moca! Focus on the interview!

Moca: Hehe I'm just joking. Well, I don't have anything else to say. I am just very happy that I got to do something special with my closest friends! Everyone, keep an eye out for Afterglow, okay?

Even if it seems that Moca was not serious at first during the interview, her friends as well as [Y/N] had a smile on their faces. They all feel how Moca cares about her friends.

Himari: Okay! Tomoe, why don't you go next?

Tomoe: Okay! Uhmm... I'm Udagawa Tomoe, the drummer for Afterglow! Yoroshiku! Uhmm... what should I talk about... hmm... Oh! Ako from Roselia is my little sister! Please support her!

[Y/N]: Eh? Going for that this early huh? You sure love your little sister!

Tomoe: Well, I want to support her as much as she supports me. She always says that I'm cool and my drumming is superb. It pushes me to work harder and be the coolest drummer for Afterglow. I'll keep on doing my best for my childhood friends!

[Y/N]: That's heartwarming! So, moving on, next is Tsugu!

Tsugumi: Uhmm... My name is Hazawa Tsugumi. I play the keyboard for Afterglow. Uhmm...