Chapter 15: Afterparty and Announcements

After a few days, an afterparty was held for Roselia, Raise A Suilen, and Poppin' Party. The venue was at Live House Galaxy. Afterglow, Hello, Happy World, and Pastel Palettes were also invited to the party.

To thank [Y/N] and his bandmates for the help and support they provided not only for BanG Dream but also for the other events that the other band girls had participated in, [Y/BN] was also invited to the party. However, they said that they might be late since they have a work meeting that day.

Everyone was enjoying the afterparty. A lot of food was shared on the table. This includes Lisa's homemade cookies, various bread from Yamabuki bakery, cake and coffee from Hazawa Coffee, croquettes from Kitazawa meat shop, burgers and fries bought from the fast-food where Kanon and Aya works, several snacks from the convenience store where Moca and Lisa works, imported tea and biscuits from Kokoro's mansion, LOCK's homemade onigiri, macarons from CHU2, cakes baked by MASKING, and many more.

At this party, everyone had the chance to talk to each other again.

Kasumi: This is so much fun! All of us are complete here today!

Hagumi: You are right, Kaa-kun! The hot springs trip was the last time we were all having fun like this!

Hina: Yeah! But Chiyu-chan and Reona-chan were absent during that day.

PAREO: I'm sorry Hina-chan! I promise that I will be present next time! Right, CHU2-sama? You will go too, right?

CHU2: EEHHH!? A bath... Uhm... sure... if there is a next time...

MASKING: Heh? Not bad, Choo Choo!

CHU2: Hey! Don't say my name weirdly!

LAYER: HAHA! But I am so glad that all of us can be together having fun like this.

LOCK: Yes! LAYER-san, I am also glad that we had the chance to spend time with everyone like this!

Kasumi: Yosh! Everyone! Let's go to the hot springs again!

Kokoro: That's a great idea Kasumi! Let's all go! Let's all have some fun!

Moca: Well, I hope Ran will not pass out again~

Ran: Moca!

Lisa: HAHA! Well, I hope Yukina will not pass out, too!

Yukina: Lisa!

Tae: Ah! I hope Arisa will not pass out, too!

Arisa: O-Tae!

Lisa: Well, I think it is a great idea for us to hit the hot springs again. However...

LAYER: Over the Future. You girls need to prepare for it, right?

Lisa: Yeah.

Kasumi: Good luck Roselia! We will support you!

Saaya: Yeah! Just ask us if you need anything! We will gladly help you!

Himari: You can count on us, right everyone?

Tomoe: You bet! I will support Ako and everyone all the way!

Moca: Good luck everyone! Fight!~

Ran: Good luck everyone...

Moca: Eh? Ran is blushing!

Ran: Moca!

Hina: Go get 'em Onee-chan!

Roselia had overwhelming support from their fellow band girls. This made each of them very thankful. As the others were in the middle of saying good luck to Roselia, the door had opened.