Fourteen

Jocelyn sat up on her elbows as he purposefully moved away from her pelvis to begin kissing down the front of her thighs.

"Miles" she moaned, hoping the desperation in her tone would release the patience he seemed to possess.

"Yes, love?" He smiled against her skin before continuing to rub along her legs. His lips kissed from her claves to the sole of her feet before he began making his way back up her body.

"I want you inside me so bad." She whined as he dipped his tongue inside her bellybutton before continuing to leave sloppy kisses up her stomach.

"In due time." He mumbled confidently before leaning up to press his lips to hers. Jocelyn felt the air become trapped in her lungs as he swirled his tongue around her own before sucking on the flesh.

Her body shook with anticipation. This Miles was confident, cocky even, in the way he teased and caressed her body. The previous timid touches were replaced with the hands of a man who would take all night to please his woman.

Breaking the kiss, he licked her bottom lip before dipping his head once more to trail kisses along her neck. Jocelyn cried out when he finally allowed his hips to fall within her own- his erection pressed against her.

Her hips moved like a nymph as she slid her clit along his length, the material of his sweats causing the friction to be minimal. He pressed himself against her harder, forcing her hips into the bed, before he slowly began swirling his hips against her.

"Please, Miles, I can't take anymore teasing." Her desperate cry did little to stop his actions. One of his hands moved to grab her thigh, the calloused touch driving her crazy.

"I can feel how wet you are even through my pants." He spoke lowly in her ear before taking the lobe into his mouth.

"Miles." The pleading tone remained constant as she balled her hands in her sheets.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you saying my name?" He spoke softly against her skin. Jocelyn gasped as his right hand moved from her thigh to grab her titty, his thumb lightly stroking her nipple.

As she arched her back to press more of her chest into his hand, he moved his mouth to the other nipple. Her hand held his face to her chest as his tongue flicked her nipple before sucking. Jocelyn felt like she could cum just from the action.

Moving his hand down her stomach, he reached under her to grabbed her ass while his hips bucked against her. The grip on her ass allow him to pull her up to meet his hips, the feeling of his dick hitting her clit making her cry out.

As his mouth switched to the other nipple, Jocelyn hiked her legs up to open her hips wider. She reached down and grabbed his thigh in order to keep him within her legs.

Miles lightly raked his teeth along her titty before pulling away from her body completely. His hands hooked under the hem of his shirt as he smoothly pulled it from his body. Jocelyn leaned up to pepper kisses along his chest.

The hair and tattoos showed just how masculine he truly was. They littered his chest from one shoulder all the way down to his v-line with one disappearing into his pants.

He pulled her face up and connected their lips. Just as she dipped her tongue into his mouth, he pulled away his lips wrapping around her bottom lip. He continued kissing down her chin and neck, softly pressed her back into the mattress.

Jocelyn used her index finger to circle her clit, before pulling the skin back and softly stroking it. Settling between her legs, Miles pressed a kiss to the back of her hand before moving it away.

He quickly replaced her finger with his mouth. The heat from his tongue drove her crazy as he sucked her clit into his mouth before lapping at her folds. Her hands fell to his head as her back arched.

"Yes, baby." She egged him on softly, her fingers curling against his head as her mouth fell open.

Miles slurped and sucked at every part of her pussy before dipping down to tongue fuck her. Jocelyn threw her head back with a string of curses as he grabbed her hips to pull her closer to his mouth.

Her face scrunched, her toes curled, and she desperately moved her hips to fuck his face as she approached her climax. "Don't stop! Oh god, I'm gonna cum, baby."

He moaned against her pussy, his tongue moving to begin flicking her clit. His lips wrapped fully around the nub as he sucked while stroking her clit with his tongue. The combined pleasure pushed her over the edge and she cried out his name as she came.

When she finally came down from her ordeal, she accepted the kiss he offered- tasting her arousal coating his tongue and lips. Her juices soaked his beard and became smeared across her own chin as they shared a kiss.

A shrilling ringing of a phone interrupted their intimate caressing of tongues. He let out a groan as he leaned over to see that it was his phone.

"Ignore it." She pleaded as she pulled at his arm.

"It's probably for work. I'm sorry, baby." He muttered before pecking her lips.

As he climbed from the bed, Jocelyn smiled at the large wet spot across the front of his sweats. She watched hungrily as his dick bounced within the material before moving her eyes to his face as he answered the phone.

"Hello?" He muttered before moving his hand up to wipe the pussy juice from his beard.

"Yeah, it's going up tomorrow night. There should be a label in the box and a disclosure stapled to the top." The conversation peaked her interest.

"No, I'm not. I gave it to Rafael, ask him." He let out a heavy sigh before pinching the bridge of his nose. "Yeah, yeah. Here I come."

Jocelyn frowned at the statement, sitting up on the bed as he hung up and began putting his shirt back on. "I'm sorry, baby, there's an emergency at work that needs my attention."

"Yeah, of course." She nodded solemnly, knowing she'd have to wait for the next right moment to finally have sex with him.

"I'll make it up to you, okay?" Standing over her, he pulled her face up before leaning down to softly kiss her.

"It's fine, baby. I know how work can be." She smiled.

"Doesn't matter. I'm still going to make it up to you when I get back. Do you work tomorrow?" Moving, he slipped from the sweatpants and back into his paint stained pants.

"Yeah, I'm not off until 8."

"Perfect, I'll pick you up at 9:30. Wear something formal."
——