1

Shuichi POV

My eyes shot open.
I was out of breath and sweat poured down my forehead. I couldn't see. Everything was dark. Just as I started to panic something was removed from my eyes with a huge click. And I saw big flashing purple lights. I blinked as I clutched onto, what I'm realizing is an arm rest. I looked around the room. There were two tall men in lab coats and goggles.
My head spun around in every direction. That's when I saw them. Himiko and maki also both in a chair with a huge contraption over their eyes.
What the hell is going on. Everyone is dead, who are these people. And where are we
I felt sick. This can't be the next step in the killing game. Right? I didn't want to go through any more. I didn't want to go through it again. Tears filled my eyes and I started crying. Just then the two men removed the contraption from Makis eyes as well as himikos. Himiko was sound asleep while maki stared at the floor and eventually glared at me in fear.
Something wasn't right
I couldn't speak I was so...
so tired
Tired of everything. Tired of this whole game.
Just then maki shook in her chair.
"WHERE THE HELL ARE WE." She yelled shaking.

The two men looked at each other and proceeded to go into another room with a huge glass window. Himiko was awake by now because of makis yellinh and she was struggling in her seat.
"NYEH WHATS happening"
Just then a loud speaker set off. The two men that were originally in the room were speaking.

"Hello. Testing. Congratulations you three. You all have completed and survived Danganronpa."

What?

"We have noticed that you three are very confused of the current situation so we shall shine light upon what's happening."

All three glared at the window

"The whole killing game you were in was just high tech virtual reality that was being tested by our danganronpa headquarters for further investigation. You all have figured out that the whole world was fiction while you were in the game. What you didn't know was that everyone is still alive."

Shuichi froze.
Everyone... was still alive?
Everyone isn't dead?

no one. Was dead?

"As each student "died" one by one, they were eliminated from the game. And they were out into hospital rooms for trauma care. You three managed to survive. Therefore you three will be getting the prize money you auditioned for"

P-prize money?
This whole thing. Was for money?

"When you three are discharged from 48 hours of after care (dont make dirty jokes abt that) you will be sent home to your families along with 1,000,000 yen each."

1,000,000 yen...

"Right now we will escort you out of this room. If you'd like you can meet up with the former contestants again in the hospital room where you will be starting for two days."

Time skip lol

We all say on a bench waiting for the workers to let us into the hospital that we will be staying at. But the fans that were watching the live game were swarming the area just to see our faces.
We all sat in silence. Still processing on what we just have gone through.
Maki eventually spoke.
"They aren't. Dead"
Himiko raised her arms to her face.
"Y-you mean. We can actually see them again." She sobbed
"I..." I didn't say anything.
Everything was all fake and everyone was alive and healthy. I blamed myself for Their deaths and I wished they were still with me. Like Kaito, kaede, and-

...

Kokichi

The trial.
The trail with Kaito in the exsisal.
I- I. Did I even talk or mourn kokichis death?
I didn't...
I only put credit
to kaito...

I felt sick.
I wanted to cry.
Why would I do that
He sacrificed so much.
Why why why.

"Three of you can visit the other contestants now"

667 words
Pee