🌸 D & D 🌸(Don't Skip)

Wondering what D & D means?
..................Disclaimer AND Description.

DISCLAIMER:
In loving memory of my grandfather, whose wisdom, kindness, and support shaped the person I am today. This book is dedicated to the legacy of love and lessons he left behind, a tribute to the man who will forever reside in my heart.

I'm all ears for your feedback because, writing isn't just about slapping words on paper, it's about stirring up feelings and welding bonds. Here's to hoping each chapter I write brings you great joy :)

DO NOT MODIFY, COPY, REPRODUCE, REPUBLISH ANY OF MY CONTENT.

Text copyright © TheSmileMaker™ 2020

************************************

Every time you open a book and read it, a tree smiles knowing there's life after death.

MAIN GENRE: ROMCOM

SUBGENRES: POETRY, PHILOSOPHY, DRAMA, PARANORMAL, FICTION

Average Chapter Length: 1800 words.

Rating: Not Mature (Probably the only romance novel on Wattpad)

Warnings: Description of physical pain and anxiety.

⭐ Please comment while reading, the longer the better.

⭐ Do not use emojis as they won't appear in the web version.

⭐ Genuine readers take 5 plus minutes to read each of my chapters.

⭐ Constructive Criticism and Feedback are thoroughly appreciated.

⭐ I may not reply to your comments, but I read every one of them.

To my cherished readers, I extend my deepest gratitude for your invaluable feedback and unwavering support of my book. Your insights and encouragement have touched me deeply, and I am profoundly grateful for each of you. I want to give a heartfelt shoutout to these incredible individuals. I encourage everyone to read their works and discover the magic they bring to the Wattpad world!

                              MPRCunha

                            Krisha_Grim

                      NxnsxgnorsDxmon

                             SiljeWrites

                                  Niel_S

DESCRIPTION:
An aspirant had dedicated years to preparing for the Civil Services examination, immersing himself in books, and the dream of making a positive impact on society. However, on New Year's Eve, he encountered someone who brought a new color to his disciplined world. She was vibrant, passionate, and had a charm that captivated him from the moment they met. As they spent time together, he found himself falling deeply in love with her. However, life took a different turn when she did not reciprocate his feelings. The sacrifices he had made for her happiness now seemed futile, leaving him in emotional turmoil and questioning his choices. The dream that had fueled his ambition now felt distant and unattainable.

Will she begin to see him in a new light, realizing the depth of his love and commitment?

Will the girl who once seemed to hold the key to his happiness become a bittersweet memory?

Will he find a way to balance love and ambition, or will one inevitably overshadow the other?

##suspense background music##

Whoever is reading this, may you find happiness and true love!