26

omniscient
a few months later

"baby where the hell are the candles!". megan screamed as jonathon giggled at his frand, "in the drawer!". klay shouted back, nasir giggled attempting to turn around, "nasir stop all that moving". klay said chuckling softly, "no". nassir softly said, klay shook his head picking him up.

"mama!". nasir screamed, klay turned to the door. "you shouldn't be on your feet that long baby". megan said making him sigh, "i'm fine baby, i've been going to physical therapy". he said as she rolled her eyes,

"whatever, be careful give me my baby". she said, nasir opened his arms happily going to his mother. she kissed his forehead. "happy birthday baby". she softly said hugging him tightly, "the cake is coming in an hour, we're gonna take a bath". she said as klay nodded, "i'm gonna make sure everything set up in the backyard". she nodded grabbing his hand, he looked back at her with a raised eyebrow.

"hmmm baby?". he asked, she smiled pecking his lips, nasir lip trembled, "no!". he screamed pushing his father arm. megan giggled, "i was here before you, this my woman". he teased as nasir shook his head. "no! no!". he cried as megan shook her head.

"klay stop play with my baby". she said making him chuckle, klay ruffled nasir hair, he moved away from his father's hand snuggling into megan's chest.

she suck her tongue out at him klay slapped her behind as she went to the bathroom.

>>>

an hour later

"you look so handsome my baby". megan cooed gently tugging at nasir braids she finished, he smiled making her smile. she grabbed her phone recording him. "mama". he cheesed as she cooed, she set her phone down before scooping him into her arms making her giggle loudly.

"i love you my sweet boy". she softly said, nasir lay on her chest gripping her shirt.

"ready to go party lil man?". klay asked holding a crown, megan raised an eyebrow. "i pray that's plastic". she said as he chuckled awkwardly, he ran a hand over his hair.

"ummmmm it's not exactly plastic". he said as she sighed. "now why would you get a one year old a real gold crown". she asked rolling her eyes, "because i can now be quiet before i bend ya ass over". he said making her giggle, "you ain't gonna do shit".

>>>

"baby i'm sorry". megan whispered gripping his shoulders as he pounded into her, wrapping his hand around her neck he bit harshly into her neck making her grip the covers.

"f-fuck baby". she cried as her legs gave in, klay wrapped his arm around her going harder making her bit her lip.

"where is your parents bubba?". megan's auntie asked, nasir smiled slowly walking over to her, she picked him up. "let's get you something to eat".

>>>

"what's up man, where the birthday boy?". stephen asked dapping klay up, he held canon in his arms. "he's in the back with the other kids". stephen nodded hugging megan, "hey wardell where's the rest of the clan?". she asked looking behind him,

"here they come, ryan hi sweetie". megan said, ryan eyes lit up as she ran over to megan who bend over picking her up.

"hi megan!". she said smiling, ayesha ran over hugging megan, "hey beautiful". megan said as ayesha kissed her cheek, "hey megan i like your outfit". riley said nodding in approval.

"thank you sweetie, i love your hair". riley blushed shyly grabbing her mother's hand.

"y'all can eat everything is in the back, i'm gonna put the present up".

>>>

megan sat in the chair, nasir sitting in her lap as she helped him drink the water. "look at my beautiful family". klay cooed as megan quickly covered her face, "klay please don't". she gritted as nassir giggled.

"birthday boy you ready for presents?". klay asked, julie stared at the two rolling her eyes, she stood up gripping the gift in her hands.

"here you go cutie". she gently set it in nasir lap, "mama!". he screamed, everyone gathered around as klay and megan helped nasir open his presents.

"oooooo". nasir said making everything laugh, "you like it baby?". he nodded slapping his hands onto the drum set, his cousin brought him.

>>>

a few hours later

"i'm so sleepy, nasir finally went to bed". megan sighed falling on the bed, klay turned his phone off, laying on his back megan snuggled into his side, "i have to work on my next single tomorrow". she said yawning loudly, "somebody is tired". he teased digging his fingers in her side making her squeal. "baby stop!". she screamed lowering her eyes at him, "be quiet before you wake up nasir loud mouth woman". he joked as she reached her hand back hitting his chest hurting her hand in the process.

"leave me alone". she pouted turning her back to him, klay chuckled grabbing the remote turning the television on.

"my baby". he pulled her into him, "i'm sorry want daddy to kiss it?". she nodded, klay gently kissed her hand pulling her into him. "want to watch a movie?". she asked, he smirked.

"space jam". she rolled her eyes but going to the movie, "thank you baby i love you". he said tucking his face in her neck, wrapping his arms around her he sighed as she held him tightly.

"i guess i love you too".