I could just never forgive him for laughing at me when I had to give birth to Adelina. That shit hurt.

Even though he held my hand the whole time.

"you look handsome today" I smile. "long day at work?" I pull away and go to drain the pasta in the sink.

"lots of meetings" he nods.

I nod too, putting the pasta in a bowl along with some alfredo Sause and broccoli and chicken.

I put the plates on the table, along with some glasses of milk.

"Adelina!" Lucifer yells at the bottom of the states.

"would you shut up! Jane's sleeping!" I hush him. He throws his hands up in surrender and laughs.

I hear the loud footsteps coming from the stairs then see Adelina slide down the stairs.

"did you just use the stairs are a slide?" Lucifer asks.

"yes, can we get a slide!?" she giggles and runs up to Lucifer and he laughs picking her up.

"we will see" he rolls his eyes and puts her in the seat in the kitchen.

We all sit down at the kitchen table and get ready to eat.

I pick up my fork and get some pasta and try it, it was a little hot.

Adelina gets up from the table, the chair hitting the floor, and storms to the fridge.

She pulls out a bottle of ketchup and then walks back over, picking up her chair and dividing her food up, and dipping her chicken in the ketchup.

I turn to Lucifer and he turns to me and we laugh.

......

"don't forget this!" I walk over to the sink and put the glass down.

Lucifer stood next to Adelina while she used the step stool to wash the dishes.

"Thanks, momma!" she yells.

I laugh and walk out the living room, picking out daughter Jane up from the crib and holding her in my arms.

I walk over to the couch and grab the bottle and put it up to her mouth until she opens it and starts to drink.

I push some of the little hairs away from her face and look at how beautiful she is.

I hear moving around before Lucifer and Adelina walk up the stairs, I'm assuming to get ready for bed.

Shortly after I get up and walk upstairs, I change and clean up Jane, putting her in her crib in her room and turning on the night lights, and closing the door.

"I love you" I whisper, bending down to kiss her forehead.

I walk down the hair, seeing lucifer walk out the bathroom with a towel around his waist and water dripping from his chest.

I laugh and close the door walking over to the closet.

"Oh hey!" he chuckles.

"oh hey!" I laugh back.

he walks over to me and pushes me down on one of the seats in the closet, I look up at him confused and he leans away from me.

"Want a little show" he laughs opening up his towel and grabbing it in his hand swinging it around.

"No! Lucifer!" I laugh trying to stop him.

"aw but you like it don't you" he chuckles, grabbing some underwear and putting it on along with some shorts and a shirt.

"maybe later" I wink.

I change into some grey sweatpants and a black shirt of Lucifer's.

I brush out my hair and my teeth in the bathroom.

"I love you" Lucifer comes behind me.

"I love you more!" I smile, going on my tippy toes and claiming his lips.

"we've come too far for you not to know I love you more," he says into the kiss.

"Just kiss me" I mumble, and his arm goes around my waist.

"Ewwww!" we pull away and I see Adelina in her nightgown and holding her teddy bear.

"your daddy just had something stuck in his tooth" I nod "I was helping him" I mentally hit my head.

"gross!" she yells and jumps on our bed.

"later" he winks and grabs my handing leading me over to the bed.

"movie for tonight?" Lucifer asks.

"Momma picks!" Adelina giggles.

I sit on the bed and so does lucifer, Adelina comes and sits between us and we get under the covers, looking at the tv In front of us.

And that was my life for now.

I had two amazing daughters with the love of my life, Lucifer Luca.

We grew over the years, learning so much more about each other and getting comfortable with each other.

Having family game nights and even just the thought of having a family with someone made my heart skip a beat, but with Lucifer, my heart skips so many beats it makes me laugh.

And I just know we can get through raising these daughters together, we could get through anything when we were together.

I'll just absolutely never be ready for the day I had to say goodbye to him.

I turn to my side and see Adelina sleeping, and see Lucifer looking at me.

I nod and get up, bringing Adelina to her room and tucking her into bed with her favorite teddy bear, I turn off the lights and look at her from the far.

She was amazing as a daughter, and I loved her so much.

I walked back to my room and closed the door, I got into bed and laid down facing the other way.

"baby tell me what's wrong" I feel lucifer's hand slide around my waist and I push my head into his arms.

"I can't bear to lose you" I mumble.

"Josephine, we have years left to experience with each other, I'll never forget the ways you make me feel, and I would never regret meeting you. Don't think about that kind of stuff now, you know how much I love you." He says into my ear.

The tears fall from my eyes and I turn around. Lucifer wipes them away and kisses my head.

"We have so many more memories to make Josephine, were going to be okay." He nods. I take a deep breath and meet his eyes.

No one can understand me the way he does.

"I love you" I whisper before we both fall asleep and get our energy for what tomorrow holds.

thank you so much for 100k reads! i cant believe that :)

i don't even want to talk about Josephine and Lucifer ever losing each other, that just hurts my heart let alone so i wouldn't do that to you guys.