Chapter # 33 Interrupt

Someone's POV ***

Sana woke up before jeongyeon woke up. She walk to the kitchen to make breakfast. When she was making breakfast she heard something fall down on the floor behind her.

She immediately look back. She saw tzuyu with her poker face

"im sorry i was just trying to not to make noise but i guess i end up with making big noise"she said and scratch her nape.

sana chuckled and walked to her. She wrapped her arms around Tzuyu's nape since tzuyu is taller than her she tiptoe and gave her peck on Tzuyu's lips.

Tzuyu lift sana placing her arms under her butt. And they keep kissing.

Sana's POV ***

I can't stop doing this i don't know why. Maybe im addicted to her lips, her taste. She keep sucking my lips i did the same she pin me to the wall.

And without knowing my arms are already started roaming on her back but from inside her t-shirt. I feel her cold soft skin of my palm.

"can.. Can i... Can i touch you too?" she whispered between our kiss and  I nodded. She immediately put me on the counter even without breaking our kiss.

Need air but we both manage to take breath without breaking our kiss. Her one hand slide inside my t-shirt while the other one is holding my nape.

She cares my bare back. Her palms are soo hold. That gave me goosebumps. I wrap my legs around her waist and pull her more close to me.

She slowly unclip my bra. Our bodies are squeezing on each others. And same time suddenly i heard loud bang.

I push tzuyu immediately and jump from the kitchen counter. We both was panicked and look at the direction where noise came.

Here we go again. Jeongyeon is coming out while yawning. Wahh she is something. I saw Tzuyu's disappointed face.

Im disappointed too. She immediately go out from the kitchen. I continued making breakfast.

-
-
-
-
Tzuyu's POV* * *

Right now im in my office. It's been a while that im sitting on my office chair peacefully. Other days always i was thinking about sana and jin. Now im just thinking about sana and me.

"what was that?" nayeon interrupted my thoughts.

"ohh nothing" i just reply and continue checking the emails.

"ohhh anyway about the schedule nayeon"

"what?? What about the schedule?"

"ohhh do i have any schedule in the evening??"

"yes there is.. You have meeting with MR. JYP" nayeon said and it's makes me sad. Because i was about to surprise sana today. I wanna meet her. I miss her.

"mm"

"anyway i will go for the lunch you wanna come?" she ask me but i don't have apatite now.

"it's Okey enjoy your meal" i said sadly. But at least i can visit her now. She doesn't have any schedule today.

I took my mobile and wallet immediately ran out from the office. And i send massage that i will come to her.

Nayeon's POV ***

Im at XXXXXX Restaurant now. I came for lunch. I order my food and waiting for it. Then i saw someone familiar just passing.

Ohh it's jeongyeon.
She came inside the restaurant and sit opposite to me. She don't see me because i was facing back to her.

We didn't talked since our last meeting in Jeju. She suddenly confessed me that she likes me. And we almost kiss.

But i can't do it. I can't cheat Mark. I don't know even.  im just confused with my feelings. I wish we still can be friends.

I stand up and walk to her table. She was looking at the menu. I clear my throat she look up at me. She immediately stand from her seat and chair fall down.

That's maks very loud noise. She immediately bow to everyone in the restaurant. She is cute.

"heee... Hey" she Stuttering

"hey.. Long time" i take a seat on her table. She did the same. I saw waitress bring my food.

"please here" i told her she  bring food to Jeongyeon's table.

"can i take your order miss" anoth waitress stand beside jeongyeon showing her gummy smile.

Jeongyeon gave her warm smile too. Wahhj is she flirting with waitress? Finally she make the order.

"soo how is everything going?" she ask me while playing with her fingers.

"still everything is going smoothly" i replied

"soo how" before she speak a call interrupted us.

"please excuse me" she said i nodded and she answered the call.

"yes jin..
Oh really
Okey no problem password is XXXXXX
Enjoy" she replied to the call and smirk

"who was that" i ask even though it's rude.

"ohh it's sana's boyfriend"she said

" why you gave him a password "

" i guess he wanna surprise her. Anyway sana is at home today "

Sana's POV ***

Im waiting for tzuyu.while waiting i took shower. When i came out with my towel i heard main door lock is closing. It's mean she is here.

A/N,

Heyy heyy heyy i update a short chapter guys 😜😜😜love you all.