Chapter #13 Friends Or?

-
-
-
-
-
Tzuyu's POV***
-
-
-
-

Currently we are in the photo shoot.

We did it together

We did it together.and she did solo shoot too. She looks beautiful and im falling for her beauty.

After finishing my shoot i wait for her. I went out to take drink for her from the vending machine.

When i came back i saw she already have a drink on her hand. She is talking and smiling with jin.

Why she looks soo happy and why she is too much showing her smile to him.

I throw both drinks on the garbage and went back to the set.

We finished our shoot. And i was driving her ti her apartment.

We don't talk but i can feel that she is stealing glance at me. I didn't look at her.

Why im being jealous? Its her life its her choice that. She can be with anyone

"you looks upset? Is there any problem wt work?? You want me to come work again?" she ask me

She is not going to work in my office. I told her to stop because she will be busy with photos shoots.

Soo i just want her to focuse on that since nayeon is there with me.

" no its fine "i replied

" its looks not fine tzuyu.. You looks stressed "she said i just sigh

" what you guys were talking earlier? "finally i ask

" who? "

" you and jin"i ask even without looking at her. I keep my eyes on the road.

"ohh its nothing he just told me that some some funny stuff happened when her was a newbie in this field"

"ohhhh... Mm"

"why?"

"ohh no nothing i just saw you were happy with him''i said she didn't say anything.

" okey soo we are here"i stop the car in front of her apartment

"thank you tzuyushi for today" she said i just smile like a stupid.

I don't know why im doing special to her. Its just i wanna be with her every minute.

But i don't know it was just as a friend or more than that.

Its being a weeks that she was doing her photo shoots.

And i show up every her shoots even though im not having appointment.

I just went with her. She always appreciate that im always there for her.

But some times we get to hear rumors about me and her.

People knows me. Knowing chou tzuyu always being with a girl.

Because of that sana try to keep distance between us. And i don't like this distance.

Sometimes she just took taxi. Before she use to tell me about her schedule but now she refuses to tell me about the schedule.

I feel like im being lonely again. Am i going to loose her?

Im in my balcony while looking at the garden blankly. And i heard door bell.

Someone pass the garden even i didn't notice?? Im that much out of my mind??

I walk to the downstairs to open the door.

Its weekend soo its only me remaining at home i send my helpers home to enjoy their weekend.

I open the door and it was sana.

"hi" she greet me

"hey" i was just surprised seeing her in front of me at this time. Its almost seven pm

"can i come inside?" she ask

"sure please" i gave her way to come inside.

Its being a weeks we didn't had proper talk. She is busy in ignoring me.

Running away from me. But i was surprised seeing her here. Is there something wrong?she sat on the sofa

"i will bring something to drink" i said and try to leave

"can i have something strong if you have?" strong?? Really she wants to drink?? Here??

But i don't have any. Because i don't use to drink

"sorry sana i don't have any. You know that i don't drink.

" oh yea... Okey then"

-
-
-
-
"soo why are you here suddenly in this time?" i ask

"nothing special its just.. I just wanna share something with you" really she wants to share something with me? What's that

"what's that?"

"ohh..." she keep her cup on the small table in front of us.

"ohh... I said yes to jin" she said.. She said what? She said yes for what and for who jin??

"what do you mean?" i ask

"i mean we are dating" she said and that word hit me sok hard. She is dating jin? That's why she keep distance from me?

"since?"

"last week" she said. I wanna cry.. Soo its mean that i don't have chance?.. What's happening i didn't even give a try im failed.

"congrats" that's what i can say to her. She gave me smile.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Sana's POV ***

Im watching movie with jeongyeon and jihyo. Since we still live together we use to watch movies at night but my mobile is keep beeping and i check the number its dahyun's number what the heck she need right now. I declined sok many times but keep calling soo finally i answer

"dahyun what the hack you ne"

"its me sana.... Its mee..."

"tzuyu??"

"why hicc... Why hicc why not me?.. Why hicc why its should be him??"

"tzuyu where are you?"

"why its should be him?"

-
-
-
-
-
-
A/N

Hahahahaha hi guys... Sorry for giving you boring chapters guys

Thank you for voting 😘😘 love you all.

Maybe i will update again later wait for it 😊😊😊😊😊

And no edits.. Im lazy