Chapter # 25 Stubborn

Tzuyu's POV ***

-
-
-
-
"im telling you sana just lay down" i bring sana to my house. She is not feeling well. She needs someone to take care of her.

I know i know this is a normal thing. But i just wanna be with her. I wanna treat her like she is mine. Like even though it's a small thing i just wanna do everything for her.

I bring some ointment to apply on her abdomen and hot water bag. It will help her to reduce the pain. I let her lay down on my bed.

"can i?" i ask her she node. I slowly roll her t-shirt up until her chest area. She look away. And i can see her pinkish cheek.

She is blushing i just chuckled. I put ointment on my finger and slowly applied on her abdomen. After i applied it i i gave her  massage.

"still pain??" i ask she nodded. I roll her t-shirt down to cover her stomach and place the hot water bag on her abdomen.

Then she hold it from her hand. I lay down beside her. I massage her head soo that she can fall a sleep.

When i run my fingers on her head she turn to me and look at me. She gave me warm smile.

"you know i use to do thi to dahyun when we are together" she spoke.

"you making me jealous" i said. Yes she is making me jealous whenever she talks about her.

"but she never did it to me. You are the first person do this to me"she said. Oh. Im proud right now. She gave me compliment.

" can i ask you something?? "she ask

" mm. Please "

" who was that girl with you last time?? "she ask. Still she didn't get over it? I thought she forget already about it.

I clear my throat before i speak. I don't know i will tell or not. But better i will tell. I don't need misunderstanding between us.

" mm... Actually she is my cousin's wife "

"cousin's wife means?is it her?? " she gave me confused look

"yea... Its her"

"ohhhh... Sooo everything is okey between you two?" she ask again

"of course im already moved. You already know about it" i said but i don't know if she will believe or not i said the truth.

"mm" she just say that.

"soo what about you and jin?" this time i bring same question. Earlier she didn't gave me the answer.

"i don't know i feel annoying whenever he talk to me."

"why suddenly?" i ask

"i don't know. He is keep annoying me" when she said that i feel happy.

Maybe they will break up soon?? Oh my God what am i thinking?

"mm" i just replied her the same.. I continue massaging her head. After while she fall a sleep.i went down to check my emails.

While using my laptop i fall a sleep on the couch. I woke up by hearing someone's sneeze. She is awake

"bless you" i said

"sorry.. I wake up you"

"noo noo this is not time for sleep. I just fall a sleep. When i was using my laptop my eyes became heavy. Soo how is your feeling now? ''

" im bit okey "she said i stand from the couch and walk to hee and gave hug. She hug me back.

" sit here i will make tea for you "i said and let her to sit on the couch.

" stay here. "i said but she stand and followed me to the kitchen. This stubborn kid.

" you know you should do some physical activity "

" like what "she ask from behind me.

" like you know, like excise, and specially you should reduce getting stress. I saw an article about it"

"only that?"

"ohh... Yea and i saw that  having sex, helps to ease menstrual cramps for some women." i said but i didn't look back at her. Even she didn't talk again.

"what about you?? Did you tried?" she ask. Thisntime i turned to her with her herbal tea. I have it to her. She hold it

"ohh???.. Yes i did" she looked at me with surprised eyes

"i do physical activities except sex" when i said she spit out her tea. All the tea on my face. Really? Really sana?

"ohh im soo sorry tzuyu she keep the tea cup on the counter and grabbed some tissues and whip my face.
She looks funny really.

I just hold her hand and pull her to me. There are some hair on her face. I remove it to see her full face. I will never get tired of seeing her face.

She is soooo attractive, cute, lovable everything. She is just perfect.

"wh.... Why?" she Stuttering.

"why you were soo shocked when i said that" I ask her and touch her pointed nose from my index finger

"oh???.. I didn't.. It's just tea was hot" she said and look down.

"ahhh... It was hot...Okey" i said she didn't say anything. I really wanna kiss her. Her lips are waving at me. Should i..??