Bell stopped the man from going any further, "w..wait! You're misunderstanding! She's not my girlfriend!" Bell said in embarrassment.

The man ignored Bell and continued, "I'll give you a little deal. I have a necklace and I'll sell it to you for cheap" the shop keeper said, "think about it, its definitely worth it"

Bell was hesitant at first but he noticed that the man won't give up, he decided to just give in and buy the necklace.

"Fine, I'll buy them" Bell said as he sighed in defeat, "how much are they?"

"It cost 1 million valis" the store owner said. All the remaining color on Bell's face has left his body, "come on boy, it's totally worth it, trust me you won't regret it"

Now Bell had to buy the necklace, it would only be more awkward if he declined and left. The man had an inpatient look on his face as he tapped his foot on the floor.

"Here" Bell said as he slowly pulled out a bad of valis. The man nodded and counted the each valis before handing Bell the necklace. He would be lying if he said the necklace didn't look nice, in fact they look as if they were crafted by Hephaestus herself. But was it worth it? "Thanks, I'll be going now" He said as he bowed and left the store.

Bell walked out the store as he made his way back to Ais, he had been gone for awhile now so she must have been waiting for him. He looked across and saw that Ais was still picking out knives. Bell looked as Ais carefully picked up the knife, she may have been the sword princess but just like any other she was also human, she had her flaws but that's what made her the love of his life.

"Even right now, she never fails to impress, she's just too perfect" Bell thought, Ais looked out the window and saw Bell looking at her. She waved at him and signaled for him come back. He nodded and walks across the street and inside the store that Ais was in.

"I think I found the perfect one" Ais said as she showed Bell a knife, it had a light blue handle and a silver blade, in between the knife's handle was a gem that was also colored blue.

"Can you swing it around?" Bell asked. Ais was confused but shook it off and started to swing the blade as if she was fighting a monster.

"Like this?" Ais asked as she continued to swing the blade. Bell nodded as he examined her form with each strike of the knife.

"Does it feel comfortable?" Bell asked as he motioned for Ais to drop swing, mostly because people were looking at them.

"Yeah, it feels great. It kind of reminds me of a little version of my sword" Ais answered as she admired the blade and its craftsmanship, "I think I'll get this one"

"Should we go now?" Bell asked, "we still need to pick up your armor"

Ais stood there remembering the last time she was late to pick up her armor, it was just like that time when she broke her sword, a sword that was supposed to be unbreakable.

"You're right" Ais said trying to remain calm but inside she was shivering with fear, her Familia's smith was definitely not the person you would want to mess with.

"Let's go now" Bell said as he took Ais's hand and brought her to the counter, they paid for the knife and Ais ran out the store with Bell following from behind.

Time Skip
Bell and Ais had finally reached the store, they took a brief moment to fix themselves up before entering. When they entered they saw an adventurer getting yelled at.

"I told you for the last time, stop breaking your gear" Goibniu said as he stared at the newly repaired sword, "these things are expensive to repair"

"S..Sorry!" The adventurer said as he left the store with his new sword.

"Dang adventurers, don't know how to handle gear these days" Goibniu muttered before realizing Ais was back again.

"Ais....Did you break your sword again?" Goibniu asked as a a little of his arcanum leaked out.

"No" Ais said, "I've come to collect my armor, we sent it here last week to get repaired"

"Oh well I'll go get it" Goibniu said before realizing an unfamiliar white haired boy standing next to Ais, "so this must be the boy that Tione was taking about" He got up and walked up to Bell as he extended his hand , "hello, the name is Goibniu, I'm the god and the owner of this fine establishment"

"Bell Cranel" Bell said as he accepted the God's handshake, "it's a pleasure to meet you"

"No, no the pleasure is all mines" Goibniu said, "I've heard of your accomplishments, level 4 in about five months. That's certainly worth the praise, you even managed to beat Ais's record"

"It's not that big of a deal" Bell reassured, he wanted to escape from this impending embarrassment but looks like he has no where to run. Ais was just standing in the side as she watched how everything play out.

"Let's stop this conversation for now, it seems I have forgotten to get Ais's armor" Goibniu said as he walked to the door behind the counter, "I'll be right back, don't do anything while I'm gone"

Ais and Bell blushed in embarrassment as they both looked away from each other, they waited until they heard Goibniu coming back.

"Here's the armor" Goibniu said, "no need to pay for it, Loki already stopped by and and gave me the repair fee"

"Okay, thanks" Ais said as she grabbed the box, and left the shop. Bell was about to follow until Goibniu called out to him.

"Hey Bell" Goibniu said, "take care of her, I've known her since she was a kid, and up until now that was the first time I've seen her genuinely happy. Also be sure to stop by if you want me to tune up your weapons or armor"

"Did he just tell me to take care of Ais then sponsored his shop?" Bell thought. Bell nodded and thanked the god once more before leaving and catching up to Ais.

"Bell, what took you so long?" Ais asked in curiosity, "oh wait what did you buy earlier?"

"What do you mean" Bell asked as he patted his pockets and felt something inside, he reached in and pulled out a necklace. That was when he remembered that he bought a necklace awhile ago.

"That's a nice necklace" Ais said, "who is it for?" She asked with a hint of jealousy which went unnoticed by Bell.

"Well, that's the thing. I bought it without knowing who to give it to" Bell said, "it would be a problem if I bought it for Hestia and it would be an even bigger problem if I wore it myself"

"Why don't I hold it for you?" Ais asked without thinking. She started to rethink what she just said and was overwhelmed by embarrassment, she tried to hide it but it didn't work.

"A..Actually I was h..hoping to g..give it to y..you" Bell answered. He was surprised by Ais's sudden request but was happy nonetheless. Bell walked closer and put the necklace around Ais's neck.

"How does it look?" Ais asked as she stared at the pendant, it was heart shaped and had a red glow.

"You look great" Bell said before started to blush, "I mean it looks great!" He said quickly, "but you also look great too!" he started to mentally curse himself, "I really messed that up big time" he thought. Bell looked up and saw Ais smiling.

"Thank you Bell" Ais said, "it looks really nice, the heart reminds me of the color of your eyes" it took a moment for Bell to understand what she just said, it took only a matter to seconds for Bell's entire face to be covered with blush.

"Thank you Ais and bye!" Bell said quickly as he ran away in embarrassment.

Ais pouted as she saw Bell run away, she wanted to spend more time with him but I guess that will have to wait for tomorrow.

AN: the title will make sense soon(I hope😂) working on the other chapters right now. Anyways have a good day or night? See you on the next one!

Oh yea forgot to mention idea by GeorgioouBoy  I hope I got everything right and sorry for the long wait!