ᥴꫝꪖρ𝓽ꫀ𝘳 ꪮꪀꫀ

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; My strange addiction - Billie Eilish1:07 ——◦———— -4:05↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

1:07 ——◦———— -4:05
ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

——From the moment I saw her I knew she was the one. Y/n L/n. She was a gift from above. An angel, literally. The way she glowed under the sunlight, how her (s/c) skin looked so soft and smooth, how her smile seemed to light up my world, her hair was so soft and silky, and her laugh...oh god...I could listen to it all day. Her (e/c) eyes seemed to glitter as she spoke. Her wings seemed almost to cover her when she got nervous or flustered, as her feathers were sensitive.

The day I met her, she lit up my entire world. I was walking in the halls when I turned and bumped into someone. I fell back as I dropped my book, "oh I'm so sorry!" She said as I looked up. She looked really worried...

'Badump'   'Badump'   'Badump'

She lit up my world, she was the only one there. She extended her arm as in to help me, I took it and she helped me up. My chest was pounding, and my mind was running.

"I'm so sorry, i didn't mean to bump into you!" She said bowing. "I-it's ok! I'm fine." I said stuttering as my palms started getting sweaty. "Im todoroki shoto." I said briefly introducing myself. "Nice to meet you todoroki-kun, I'm Y/n L/n!" She said my name, my face felt a little warm as she did. Her name was perfect, it matched her so well.

"It's nice to meet you aswell, are you new here?" I asked as my chest pounded. "Ah, is it that obvious?" She said scratching her neck sheepishly. She then sighed, "yeah, I was looking for class 2-A. Do you happen to know where that is?" She asked tilting her head. "U-um yeah! I'm actually in that class!" I said grinning. She smiled, "so cool!"

This day just keeps getting better and better....

I tried to keep cool as my left hand would sometimes light up when she giggled or said my name. We walked into class and I sat down, "this is our new student, y/n l/n. Treat her well." Aizawa said bluntly. "Arigato." She said smiling as she bowed to the class. Aizawa then told her where to sit, it was in front of Yao-momo. 'Perfect.' I thought as I could see her from a perfect view.

I had never felt this way, this feeling she gave me...it was nice? Although there was this other feeling...she had to be mine. I couldn't let anyone else take her, because she is mine and nobody else's.

I looked at her, as she payed attention and how she puffed out her cheeks slightly when she didn't get something.

It had only been about thirty minutes and I had to know more about her, I needed her to be mine. I usually never felt this way for anyone. Sure Midoriya was my friend but I didn't feel this for him. My world was dull, and when I met her she seemed to light up my entire world.

"Todoroki-kun, would you like to be friends?" She asked shyly. My eyes widened slightly, "of course." I said smiling at her as she smiled. "Do you want to grab lunch?" I asked her as she nodded. I stood up and stood beside her as I lead her to the cafeteria. "May I have nezu soba?" L/n said smiling as lunch-rush handed her a bowl of soba. "Me too." I said as lunch-rush nodded. "You like nezu soba too?" She asked suddenly. I nodded, "it's my favorite." I said smiling. "Me too!" She said smiling excitedly. 'I'm convinced we're soulmates.' I thought as I slurped on my soba.

"Todoroki-kun, I see you've befriended l/n!" Iida said coming up to us with the others. I looked up as I nodded, "l/n, these are my friends iida," I said pointing to everyone as Introduced them. "Uraraka, and Midoriya." She nodded, "it's nice to meet you all, I hope we can get to know eachother." She said grinning at them. "I'm going to be right back, I'm just going to buy some water." She said smiling as she stood up and walked over to a vending machine.

"I call dibs." I said bluntly as they looked at me confused, 'it's what they say when they claim something they want ,right?'

"Wah! Todoroki is in love!" Uraraka said whispering cheerfully. "Don't worry we'll make sure to give you guys alone time!" Midoriya said smiling giving me a thumbs up. "Don't do anything weird to her..." iida said skeptically.

L/n came back, as the others left. "Oh, where are they going?" She asked confused. "They said they had something to do back in the classroom." I explained as she nodded. "So, l/n...can I call you y/n or y/n-Chan?" I asked as she looked at me and smiled. "Only if I get to call you shoto." She said, my name rolled off her mouth perfectly...I loved the way it sounded... "ok, y/n...you can call me Shoto." I said grinning as we continued to eat our food.

I wanted to ask her about herself, like her dislikes and likes. But I didn't want to seem weird by asking every detail...I guess I'd have to figure out everything myself.

"So y/n, why do you want to be a hero?" I asked as she stopped slurping her noodles. "Well, I want to save people...be a hero to always save them and to never let them down... and saving people from villians, and maybe to change villians..." she said smiling down on her plate. "I see, that's inspiring, I'd say I have the same reason." I said as she nodded.

I had to make sure she didn't get too close to anyone else, she just needed me! And no one else.

"So you're the newbie, right? Bakugo Katuski."